DAMAGE INC! WORLDS BEST PVP GUILD!

85 Undead Rogue
i made teh team at 70 yes whu cares
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
too much skill
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp8TPDIErms

there you go. 6pm when all the alliance were online. the video isn't mine but we were all part of the raid. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
None of our officers were on including me. And btw our goal is to never kill the your warchief .... But I love how it was on your calendar plus 3hours of trade spamming where as we just take 30 minutes and go. It's w.e tho.
Reply Quote
None of our officers were on including me. And btw our goal is to never kill the your warchief .... But I love how it was on your calendar plus 3hours of trade spamming where as we just take 30 minutes and go. It's w.e tho.

Like any of them are even remotely decent.
Reply Quote
3 hours of trade spamming? O_o dont blame endangered species for that cuz we had no part in that at all. all we were proving was the alliance might be dominating pvp as of now with blizzard giving such an OP human racial but that not all the horde especially on this realm were baddies. endangered species only just recently, like a month recently, officially came back to the game. back in wrath the horde always dominated TUB but idk wtf happened in between the time of launch to as of right now. anyways the point is, not all horde guilds/players are baddies and we'll probably see each other alot in MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I think it was Asphixiate but the point is you had massive numbers doing somthing that isn't comparable to what we do.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bumping until this is the most replied to thread on the TuB forums. :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Bump
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
BuMp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
how much further?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
It has already been done as soon as rawdogged posted.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
woot?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
YAY!.. back to trolling though.
Reply Quote
DIE ALREADY.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Thought we were passed this in our relationship shy :(
Reply Quote
I meant the thread QQ.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh lol... We must keep it up until it is at least 30 pages.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]