DAMAGE INC! WORLDS BEST PVP GUILD!

07/23/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Savañnah
Every person I met in Damageinc ended up on my sh!t list. They were all egotistical a-holes. Whatever this other guild is, I can assure you they are just as haughty if not more. At the end of the day it doesn't matter. Come on guys... Let's go outside and argue about real stuff like who's state has more annual precipitation or something. It's a shame that a lot of this game's rewards are linked to groups/guilds/parties. Being self-sufficient is way under-rated. LFM for 1s, pst...

You may call us haughty. And we can be to people who talk down to us. Be we are open to all players of different levels. In fact we are always willing to give tips and advice and even teach newbie PVPers the ropes. For anyone who is willing to learn.=] we dont claim to be THE BEST. but we are good players.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
did anyone else have to google "haughty" ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
I did..
Reply Quote
Haughty=Hottie?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
New way to say hottie.
My herro
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
07/24/2012 02:31 AMPosted by Catanus
stayx checkin in

i like how this was edited
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
you know... i dont care who ignores us... we help our guildies out just the same as any other guild would be expected to... we even offer constructive criticism to help others get better... and believe it or not i love hearing advice from other players about how i can improve myself in this game... but just about everyone in my guild is a vocal person, say something stupid and everyone in my guild will call you out on it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
The guild bashing thing? I bet it does get old when everyone hates your guild.

And treat others the way you want to be treated, if that was your guilds motto (not saying that it is, ever has been or ever will be) this thread wouldn't exist.

Kinda funny you say that then look who started this thread Prudhomme... Im simply defending my guild, there will always be haters no matter how good / bad you are i can accept that... but if you watch trade next time im trolling... or even talking... how often do you see me insult someone based on their guild... Nuff Said!
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Glitches started this thread because chillz joined our guild bashing us all so learn your facts before you say where in the wrong
Edited by Peâches on 7/25/2012 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
That is the Actions of 1 person not a whole guild... I was unaware that he had even done that... and if it was him im sure he wouldve bragged about it to me in G chat... i want screenies proving that he was involved
Edited by Commádor on 7/25/2012 6:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
What about 90% of your guild saying we bought glad? I fail to see why people must say this. Sorry good players xferd to a dead server trying to revive it..we where only trying to help the people of this server.

Edit: I personally enjoy the server but its people like this that make the good players not come here.
Edited by Peâches on 7/25/2012 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Eh, I joined D,inc a few months back and they've been pretty friendly and helpful. Maybe someone misunderstood some of the joking that goes on in guildchat? There's been a bit of mostly good-natured ribbing at SSB, but most people don't seem to care.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We are all about the love....
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Well !@#$ sorry we tried to help your server. Guess we can get our glads and leave
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
@Peaches, Link me your're Glad toons. Add me on real id and log on to them. Until then... dont talk about being Glad. The only Glad yall had was Shyguy, and he got carried by comp.
Please make a valid point now? Thanks.
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
Hiding on lvl 55s..Mhm smart.

I fail to see why i have to prove im a glad to a 1700 player regardless of wether i am or not im sitting on a 2200 team.....only 1 sham from my memory on the server on that rating and thats nekrox
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Shaman
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/smreddevil/WoWScrnShot_072512_174926.jpg

Rank 1 team

Edit: Whosthatroguelol is neilyo. You can also go through his stream history and see both games we played against him....We won both

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t313/smreddevil/WoWScrnShot_072612_004753.jpg

Rank 1 team.

Now you tell me im bad?
Edited by Peâches on 7/26/2012 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]