DAMAGE INC! WORLDS BEST PVP GUILD!

85 Night Elf Druid
Well !@#$ kids be angry at Peaches.....Why all the hate?
Edited by Ikonlol on 7/27/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Ya I have toons on Gnomer becuase I have friends who play there, but as I said none that are named undying

http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o637/Soapqt/WoWScrnShot_072712_020958.jpg

imgur was not downloading my screenshot. So deal with Photobucket.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I actually know peaches pretty well and I know full well he is a great player..
Edited by Ikonlol on 7/27/2012 12:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Imma just drop this here and abort thread.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2267599722
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I love all of you btw..... cept Quindog
Reply Quote
10 Human Rogue
You know, Undýing, I really liked your name. I thought it was a long shot, but I figured that I’d try to make a new character with it. And yet, for some reason, it was available! Not only that, but your character no longer exists (indeed, hovering over your name in the search results shows MY picture).

As for you Soap, I can’t help but notice the airtight case you presented with your screenshot. How indeed could you have Undýing on your account with another DK on the realm? I mean, it’s not like the character selection screen doesn’t show your username anywhere at all, right? It’s also unlikely that you have others in your immediate area who know you, play WoW, and could take a screenshot with their characters named after yours, isn’t it? I would be a fool to argue against such compelling evidence.

My final point is aimed at Blizzard’s failure to maintain their forums’ functions properly. I had merely wanted to ignore my previous incarnation’s posts with the forums’ built in ignore feature. And yet, when I did so, all of Soap’s posts vanished as well! This is typically reserved for characters on the same account, and it is a ridiculous oversight on Blizzard’s part to let two, completely unrelated posters be blocked by the same ignore request. Seriously, get on the ball here.

Regardless, I don’t wish to ruin the friendship between the two of you. I was browsing my new server’s threads when I found this gem http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5884258625. Granted, it was stolen directly from our forum’s version of it (Note “the underbog” in the opening paragraph), but it showed me that you often find yourselves in the same threads. You clearly share a bond that transcends servers, and I’d hate to be the one who steps between you. So, I leave you in peace.

TL;DR , If my lengthy, sarcasm-dripping post was too much for you, I’ll make it brief; if you are going to talk !@#$, at least own up to it.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
Oh really now?
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Undýing
Not only that, but your character no longer exists (indeed, hovering over your name in the search results shows MY picture).

If I'm not there then who am I talking still D:

I must not be deleted!

NOOOOO!!!!
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
07/27/2012 04:48 AMPosted by Undýing
As for you Soap, I can’t help but notice the airtight case you presented with your screenshot. How indeed could you have Undýing on your account with another DK on the realm? I mean, it’s not like the character selection screen doesn’t show your username anywhere at all, right

Beleive what you want, I provided my screen shot. I could care less if you dont beleive me.
Enjoy.
Reply Quote
Lol, like 5 people transfer to a low populated pvp server, shortly after inviting 200 low level toons by default they are #1 pvp guild. hahaha funny !@#$ man. I mean if the only reason you guys are here is to try to be pvp heroes, your going to have to scope out a server thats even worse than tub. 5 nerds = a guild.. i dont think so lol.
Reply Quote
still no main? still lvl 55

Give me a main with 2200+ and ill post on my main

------

rateing makes you cool dont it.
Edited by Defied on 7/27/2012 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Glitches
You may call us haughty. And we can be to people who talk down to us. Be we are open to all players of different levels. In fact we are always willing to give tips and advice and even teach newbie PVPers the ropes. For anyone who is willing to learn.=] we dont claim to be THE BEST. but we are good players.

----

Thats why i can whisper half your guild "hey sup you want a better guild", and 75% of the time they're like "YEAH!!!! invite me please!" lol
Reply Quote
You "heard from several people on TuB"?

I mean cuz shyguy transfered here with 3 friends. Nobody on TuB knows him or even has him on skype. So I find it funny that you so easily believe 3 Random 1500 players *cough* chillzz *cough* who make !@#$ up because they got "close" to beating him in a duel.

And being serious about rating has nothing to do with the dead server. If you have ever played above 1900 you would know that you dont que into anyone on this BG anyway.... Cross BG ques @ 2 minutes. and were your at 2100 you are still Fighting 2100 KT / Tich teams. I have under 300 games and im 2k+ playing a random %^- comp with friends.

So rating may not = skill. But a 1700 player doesnt = 2400 player. And when 5 people from your guild run around screaming "CARRIED CARRIED LOL" its kinda pathetic seeing how they have nothing to show that they are even "decent" players. Especially when you que into them in 3s and beat them without are team mates dipping to 60%.

and last. Like I told you before, Having people rename alts after us and joining our guild spamming or /gchat was low. Weather or not you condone that behavior or not, im sure you know who it was. I do and do you REALLY want those type of people representing?

----

First of my guild mates are not the only people on this server who know how to spot a douche, so dont try to stick the blame on us everytime you get but hurt and want to run to forums to cry.

Secondly .. nobody in your guild has yet to achieve any rateing on this server at all.. flashing achievements in each others face can only get you so far

And third.. lol by showing how serious you're takeing everything really shows how much you really got your feelings hurt over being accused of getting carried, i mean honestly if it were true and you did not get carried.. you shouldnt care if anyone accuses you of being carried.
but whatever just a game bro, have fun being an in active guild full of low levels.
Edited by Defied on 7/27/2012 1:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
(>' ')> Defind needs a hug.
Reply Quote
Undýing

(>' ')> Defind needs a hug.

--

just putting people back in their place man not trying to come off as a jerk, if thats what it looks like. i'm not the one who created an entire thread in a attempt to bash another guild. lol thats as low as it goes.
Reply Quote
Psh, I have the popcorn. Im the one enjoying this thread. :3

I hate everyone the same. :P
Reply Quote
lol im out for now cant have forums loaded with wow at the same time... i have a 10 year old computer and can still out play most of them sadly.
Reply Quote
I have to give probs to this other Undying.

Yet... im really the only undying...

As you can tell... This toon does not egest... Yet... it does?

Herm.

Check mate
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Problem?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]