Where on Azeroth (Or Draenor) Could You Live?

90 Undead Priest
So I was just reflecting momentarily on how much I missed oldschool Desolace and the amazing sensation I got the first time I traveled to the far reaches of Desolace and reached Shadowprey Village. Up until Cataclysm, Desolace had always been my favorite zone, but then the druids just HAD to ruin it. If I had to choose one place to live in World of Warcraft's world, I think it would be Shadowprey Village.

If you had to choose a place to live in this game world, where would it be?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I used to love old Azshara. Then the goblins came and ruined it...

I also love Arathi Highlands. Now there's some prize grazing land for the girls to make some excellent cheese.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I always said I would build my retirement home in Moonglade on the lake. I always liked the night elf areas, and also the blood elf areas too.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I used to love old Azshara. Then the goblins came and ruined it...

I luv da goblins - I smash them with my hammer and they poop out da gold!!!!! :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Are we talking about a Role play perspective or a general one?

RP wise- I have a house in Garadar. For some reason Nagrand is stunning at night. I love to fly up and sit on one of the floating ledges there and just admire how beautiful the twisting nether truly is.

General wise- I would totally live in Feralas. Simply, because I love to be out camping in the woods. Pre Cata though, I gotta give it up to Mirage Raceway.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
07/21/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Katyja
Are we talking about a Role play perspective or a general one?

RP perspective, I suppose. If you were your character and Azeroth was real life.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I Would Live in mulgore it is a very peacefull place and there i heard the cows there r friendly.
I heard somtimes u can see the might behemot walk through there and collect grass for his friends.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
ya moooo

mulgor gud plac fur lif

fur cow an hue man
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'd have to go with Nagrand, one of my truely favorite places.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Ya know, I would have to go with Ashenvale as my first choice. I love the trees, and the fact that you could almost get lost in it.

That and Tirisfal Glades. Mainly because the first time I played WoW I was an undead warlock and it was creepy as hell. Loved it. Undercity was simply amazing the first time I walked in.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
ya moooo

mulgor gud plac fur lif

fur cow an hue man

/agree

I would make my home by the lake in Bloodhoof Village, or for city living, on the lower rise of Thunder Bluff.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
ashenvale, nagrand... someplace in or near darnassus... but Stormwind is my 1st pick :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You know, I've gotta say, Silvermoon is also one hell of a gorgeous city. Wouldn't mind living there to be near civilization.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I may have to go to Sillvermoon to liberate my people...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/01/2012 04:23 PMPosted by Gigglefoot
I may have to go to Sillvermoon to liberate my people...

But... I NEED them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
strangle thorn vale, good realestate and cheap goblin labor
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I always loved Redridge Mountains. When wotlk came though, I fell in love with Grizzly Hills.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I've always had a thing for Stonetalon Mountains. I like to compare the two zones. They were both just kind of... there, and all things considered, they were both very tiny quest zones, but they were just so spread out. One thing in this far corner, the next thing on the opposite side of the map, etc...

And I gotta say, Northrend had some fantastic environments. I've loved Howling Fjord from day 1, Grizzly Hills has always been pretty high up there too. I initially hated Zul'drak and Sholozar, but now, I love them as well. Not to mention the entirely wasted efforts in Crystalsong. There's one track in the Stormpeaks soundtrack that makes the whole zone worth it, but overall, never really cared much for it, Icecrown or Borean Tundra.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]