Last Night's Attempt to world PvP.

90 Undead Mage
Thanks to the 22 people who joined the raid in hopes on not only getting the achievement "For The Horde!" but who wanted to make an attempt on bringing back world pvp to this mediocre server. Most of the horde on this server are an embarrassment who were speaking negatively towards All the people who were trying to find more people via trade chat.

It's sad to know that half the horde community last night was saying things like "a bunch of people without achievement trying to do it, thats why nobody is going to join".

1. I've done this achievement several times Alliance side on a previous account that I no longer have on the Darkspear server. Regardless I'm just trying to say the negativity doesn't help or do anything, Those of you who hate PvP so much and never do it, then please by all means either transfer to a PvE server or just !@#$.

We were trying to do something fun for this server and all I hear is a bunch of whiney little cry babies in trade chat, saying nobody is gonna join blah blah. %^-* brahs and ty for everyone who did come, We will definitely try this several more times.
Reply Quote
The destruction of heretics and sinners is a righteous and holy thing. I give you my blessing as Pope Kynvek I, Vicar of the Light on Azeroth.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Trade chat has trolls in it.

More news at 11.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
07/21/2012 12:31 PMPosted by Umirinbrah
mediocre server.

lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Dont even try to raid alliance, the combined might of Jaron, Esandies, my level 15 warrior, bub if hes isnt a traitor and goes with you guys, and desertpea shall destroy you!
Reply Quote
07/30/2012 02:54 AMPosted by Borraqt
Dont even try to raid alliance, the combined might of Jaron, Esandies, my level 15 warrior, bub if hes isnt a traitor and goes with you guys, and desertpea shall destroy you!

whoa hold up i dont even do anything i just sit there at stormwind gates and alt tab and play other games!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Yeah, I figured. I knew you were too scurd bro.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Esandies...LOL
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Escandies is a noob.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]