Owned.

90 Undead Mage
Sounds like this is a fight in the streets just waiting to happen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
07/24/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Zedar

i bought some expensive spray tan to get ready for it
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
07/24/2012 07:54 PMPosted by Zedar

LOL
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Random Delciotto post
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
WHAT THE S H I T ITS DELCIOTTO
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Has it really come to this. . . horde on horde violence makes me sick! If you guys didnt spend so much time molesting young girls, getting them pregnant, then not sticking around to raise the basterd sons you create. We wouldn't have to see this horrible horde on horde violence.

Don't get me started about the drug and alcohol abuse, look at what its done to all your hideous faces. . .

on a serious note though, who are all u ppl? and more importantly please spill the soap opera drama that has become of these forums.
Edited by Slaytallica on 7/25/2012 1:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
TURMOIL!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Has it really come to this. . . horde on horde violence makes me sick! If you guys didnt spend so much time molesting young girls, getting them pregnant, then not sticking around to raise the basterd sons you create. We wouldn't have to see this horrible horde on horde violence.

Don't get me started about the drug and alcohol abuse, look at what its done to all your hideous faces. . .

on a serious note though, who are all u ppl? and more importantly please spill the soap opera drama that has become of these forums.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

Uslightlyagitatedbro? Who are you forum christ returned to cry about hordes "sins" lol.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/23/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Lobster
How do you not* know about PrntScrn lol.

I was just going to say... Thank you Lobby, I <3 you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
07/24/2012 11:54 PMPosted by Village
WHAT THE S H I T ITS DELCIOTTO

hai
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
<3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
<3

I SEE YOU LIKED A PICTURE OF MY DOG. I SEE HOW IT IS.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
HE IS A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
AND THE SEATBELT WAS ADORABLE
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I KNOW RIGHT? TOO BAD THE SEAT BELT DIDN'T ACTUALLY HOLD HIM, BUT IT CONFUSED HIM ENOUGH TO NOT MOVE THE REST OF THE WAY HOME.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah, it was a last minute decision. xD
But I just wanted to rub it in their faces.

taking out your phone and snapping a pic is faster than hitting the printscreen button O.o
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Yeah, it was a last minute decision. xD
But I just wanted to rub it in their faces.

taking out your phone and snapping a pic is faster than hitting the printscreen button O.o

shut up i text you pictures of my screen showing !@#$ all the time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]