[A]Coming soon, selling heroic madness titles

90 Dwarf Death Knight
LOLSUP.

So in the near future when we get all of this down to an art form, we will start to sell the Savior of Azeroth Title for the low price of 35kg. The mounts are not for sale until we all have our mounts. Once mounts are for sale from us, they will be 50kg.

Disclaimers:

These prices are non-negotiable. We will not accept any form of payment except gold. No exceptions.

You will only be brought into the raid for Heroic Madness of Deathwing for the title and/or mount.

You must pay us the entire amount upfront. No exceptions. You will receive what you paid for.

You must also abide by OUR raid schedule. We will not go out of our normal raid time for something like this. Our raid schedule is Thursday/Sunday 7-11pm PST.

How to Contact Me, Darthblarvin:

Send me an in-game mail saying that you're interested and you would like to set up a run for it.

inb4 trolling: I don't care what you have to say about buying titles and stuff. I really don't.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
Gotta make more goldz for mop somehow right?
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
SOOO PRESTIGIOUS................I OFFER 10 COPPER COINS SIR
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
NO TROLLING!
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
07/24/2012 10:59 PMPosted by Alleis
NO TROLLING!
I have never trolled in my entire life. I am legitimately interested in this prestigious raiding title that will most definetly be held in high regard for many years to come. Someday parents will tell their children tales of mighty champions and how they banded together to save azeroth from the evil clutches of Deathwing.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
07/25/2012 12:13 AMPosted by Totemforbull
NO TROLLING!
I have never trolled in my entire life. I am legitimately interested in this prestigious raiding title that will most definetly be held in high regard for many years to come. Someday parents will tell their children tales of mighty champions and how they banded together to save azeroth from the evil clutches of Deathwing.

Ok I believe you.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
People on the Alliance can actually make more then 10g off the AH?
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
07/25/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Glintash
People on the Alliance can actually make more then 10g off the AH?

No I mean with low pop, but high demand for certain things it is impossible to make 10 gold.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I can haz titlez?
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
07/25/2012 10:24 AMPosted by Mâximus
I can haz titlez?

I can haz 25k gold?
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Shaman
07/26/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Alleis
I can haz titlez?

I can haz 25k gold?
100 copper pieces
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
07/26/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Totemforbull

I can haz 25k gold?
100 copper pieces

No deal.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
I have candy? You have no idea how often ogre pinata candy bribes work.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
so waht happened to unemployed bruh?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
They xfered away and took the guild with them.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Something you may want to consider as you have expressed boredom and want fresh company, running profit raids wit your alts.

A guild on Lightbringer server called Eternal reign used to run icc heroics on alts bringing in select people if they showed serious interest and an ability to pay

They would have a 5k buy in, and a bid on each item. at the end of the bidding the gold was equally distributed
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
yeah gold dkp...ive never really been fond of that too much unless im not buying stuff. it's amazing for a 25 man raid but for a 10 man raid its just kinda icky
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
Well you could take your 10 man core and open invites to the rest and make a 25 man. Gold and good times had! I always had great fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]