13 Days of Hallows End '12[Brainstorm Thread]

100 Human Paladin
I know that this is being posted a bit earlier than last year, but a lot goes into putting together 13 days of events (sometimes more than one event a day!) and I want to give everyone time to farm prizes and prepare. Sooooo, it's that time again to start brainstorming for this years events!

Alliance Coordinator: Marlo and <The Embersea Accord>
Horde Coordinator: OPEN - Need to find someone to fill this!

Right now, I'm just looking to see what guilds/people/groups want to host an event or collaborate on one of the many events that we'll be hosting. Feel free to post in this thread what you're interested in working on and we'll get the ball rolling!

I would also like to hear what event and prize ideas you guys want to see!

I know that Embersea is excited to be hosting this for the 3rd year in a row and we want to try to make this the biggest and best one yet!
Edited by Marlo on 8/4/2012 10:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Event ideas so far:

Costume Ball
Pumpkin Carving Contest
Murder Mysteries
Spooky pet handout/tournament (If MOP is out by then.) Idea by: Zieto
Haunted House
Ghost Hunt
Fortune Telling
Zombie Invasion
Wickerman Ritual
Karnevil
Rave to the Grave
Edited by Marlo on 7/24/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Updates:

7/24 - Thread Created
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
If MoP is out by then you could do a spooky pet handout/tournament type thing?
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Zieto

Oh!!! That's an excellent idea! Even if it's not out by then, I'm sure we can give out some black cats or some other creepy pets of the sort! Fantastic idea, thank you so much! <3
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman

Oh!!! That's an excellent idea! Even if it's not out by then, I'm sure we can give out some black cats or some other creepy pets of the sort! Fantastic idea, thank you so much! <3

Spiders, owls, cockroaches, cats, bats, maybe if possible black whelplings, anything undead or glowy might work.

And I live to fuel pet hype!

Edit: Also Haunted House/Tour?
Edited by Zieto on 7/24/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

Spiders, owls, cockroaches, cats, bats, maybe if possible black whelplings, anything undead or glowy might work.

And I live to fuel pet hype!

All fantastic ideas- especially now that the black whelps have a better drop rate!

And tell me about it... I have nearly 160 vanity pets. Love them! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 09:39 PMPosted by Zieto
Edit: Also Haunted House/Tour?

Forgot to add that to the list! That's one of our rather popular events too! haha! Thank you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Looking forward to it, <Manifest Eminence> will of course be helping, and I'll be doing all the IC stuff on Dinqy now that Shay is...well...EXTRA dead.

I'll edit the top post! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Added, added, added!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
07/24/2012 09:36 PMPosted by Zieto

Looks like MOP will be out before our events! This is a go! Fantastic idea, once again! =D <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
BTW: Anyone who wants to host an event for the Hallow's End, feel free! It'll also help avoid complications between events~! =D <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
I'll have to ask my guild leader, but I'm pretty sure the guild I'm in, The Vermillion Caravan (an acting troupe that occasionally puts on musicals) could always put together some sort of spooky show or something for the event.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We've always held some shenanigans for Hallows' End and will very likely be holding a Haunted Trail/Tour-type event this year.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ooh! I remember last years event! And how my graphics card destroyed itself right as the costume contest happened, so I never got to see the crowning of professor porkchop :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Custom trick or treating? A bit like you can do with the NPCs but throw in special prizes/pranks or...riddles or something?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]