13 Days of Hallows End '12[Brainstorm Thread]

Bump!

Still looking into what prizes we should give out for the events! What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
I have most of the events posted and finalized. Just need to post them up here within the next day or two! <3
Reply Quote
Man, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you, been busy and it slipped my mind somewhat. I'll try to contact you tonight, mind you I'm Horde so finding you won't be AS easy.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 08:58 AMPosted by Sals
Man, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten back to you, been busy and it slipped my mind somewhat. I'll try to contact you tonight, mind you I'm Horde so finding you won't be AS easy.

Well, I should be on all night once more. If you want, we can always chat via RID or just make a quick ally if you have a slot and whisper me? I have no open slots to make a hordie. ;~;
Reply Quote
Yup, I can. I'll pass you my realid via an ally alt I'll make.
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 10:01 AMPosted by Sals
Yup, I can. I'll pass you my realid via an ally alt I'll make.

Sounds fantastic to me! =D
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Priest
Hmmm,
something like <The Earthspear Tribe>'s story circle, only ghost stories around a campfire?

We had such a success with Spooky Story Circle last year we're planning to hold it again this year. Look for an announcement coming soon.
Edited by Lotuslily on 9/17/2012 6:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
We're still on for haunted trail in Hinterlands, never fear, Marlo! By the end of the month I'll be adding some more details to the thread.
Reply Quote
Alright. If you could please at least let me know a date so we can move things around before posting up the main thread for the events, that would be amazing. We have a tentative schedule, but I want to also make sure that those who want to host things too get the chance.

<3
Reply Quote
Got The White Sigil's event solidified! Now just waiting to speak with Sals and Philomene! <3
Reply Quote
Okay! I should have a finalized list and the real event thread up next week! =D
Reply Quote
Alright! The official thread has been posted! <3

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1182815/
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Alright! The official thread has been posted! <3

I'm not getting to the thread from this link and for whatever reason forum search isn't helping me. So I'll update the Servitors' events here:

The Servitors of Lothar will be hosting a Haunted Trail featuring ghosts of the Hinterlands. Participants should seek us on Tuesday, 10/23 at 7pm and Sunday, 10/28 at 6pm (all times server). Please meet your guide in front of Wildhammer Keep at Aerie Peak if interested. Multiple tour groups will be leaving at intervals on these evenings.

After the tour, refreshments will be served by Aerie Peak's resident spectre, the late Meriwether Verric. Fortune-telling may also occur!
Edited by Philomene on 10/5/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]