Jaina and Kalecgos being Shipped?

85 Human Mage
Tweet by Dave Kosak regarding the upcoming Jaina novel.

https://twitter.com/DaveKosak/status/226772290061365248

"Remember that few people understand Jaina or the burdens she bears. The love story isn't conventional/expected."

So, is this going to possibly go into a bit more depth about her feelings on Arthas, or are we pretty much confirming the aforementioned, "Unexpected Relationship," between Jaina and Kalecgos is a romance?

Thoughts? Speculations? Cries of Horde Favoritism?
Edited by Elenie on 7/25/2012 7:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
God......damn it Kosak.

/Vegeta voice
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
I don't like love stories in WoW when a big deal is made about them.

Hopefully the unexpected nature of this love story will be that it actually doesn't exist.

>.>
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Well, I for one cry Horde Favoritism. Kalecgos could only love Jaina after giving up being Aspect of Magic for Thrall. This is blatantly Jaina scoring on the rebound after Thrall dropped Kalecgos like a hot potato.

*Sage Nods*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Hopefully the unexpected nature of this love story will be that it actually doesn't exist.

>.>

This ^

Sigh...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
As long as it isn't Varian, I don't care.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

>.>

This ^

Sigh...

Starting to think that Kalecgos is a player. He fell in love with the Sunwell, while being engaged with a dragon, and now he's going to have sexy times with Jaina.

I really hope it's just a fling rather than an actual relationship.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Starting to think that Kalecgos is a player. He fell in love with the Sunwell, while being engaged with a dragon, and now he's going to have sexy times with Jaina.

Dragons seem to have a polygamous view on relationships. How many Consorts/Mates did Alexstraza have again? Like, hundreds or something?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'll own to it. I am a sucker for a good love/courting/relationship.

No Aggra, you don't count. Git outta here.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
that writer makes love so cheesy
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

Dragons seem to have a polygamous view on relationships. How many Consorts/Mates did Alexstraza have again? Like, hundreds or something?

Yeah but they were all dragons. Kalec is getting some interspecies loving.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Noitora

Doesn't really make him a player though XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm really hoping that it's not a physical relationship (because that would be kinda creepy). I mean if they develop feelings for each other, going through all of that crazy magic business together, that's one thing. But they are both intelligent enough to realize they'd go nowhere and so they just stay friends without pursuing other avenues of a relationship.

That would fit what Kosak said. They can't really be together. Sure they could care about each other, but it would have to stop there.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'm really hoping that it's not a physical relationship (because that would be kinda creepy). I mean if they develop feelings for each other, going through all of that crazy magic business together, that's one thing. But they are both intelligent enough to realize they'd go nowhere and so they just stay friends without pursuing other avenues of a relationship.

That would fit what Kosak said. They can't really be together. Sure they could care about each other, but it would have to stop there.

I hear the pitter-patter of little Half-Dragon feet already...

And I see the flames... oh lord the FLAMES! ITS BURNING EVERYTHING!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

I hear the pitter-patter of little Half-Dragon feet already...

And I see the flames... oh lord the FLAMES! ITS BURNING EVERYTHING!

Ugh, now I'm really opposed to the idea. That just... my head hurts now... I needs me some eye bleach.
Edited by Mahalia on 7/25/2012 8:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
There's a rule 34 somewhere here
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/25/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Noitora
There's a rule 34 somewhere here

Hush, you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
07/25/2012 08:06 AMPosted by Elenie

Of course he's not a player. He's an NPC

*badumtish*
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Aurriastraza

Of course he's not a player. He's an NPC

*badumtish*

*Conjures a tuna and throws it at you*

I still maintain this is clear Horde Favoritism.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I wonder if there are laws in Azeroth against romantic relationships with animals and if dragons would count as animals.

edit. Ofcourse its not horde favoritism you silly human/elf mage! This is clearly alliance favoritism because they may now be getting the celebrity couple, Kalaina. While the horde only has Gogga. Kalaina is obviously a better celebrity couple.
Edited by Shaithiss on 7/25/2012 9:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]