Jaina and Kalecgos being Shipped?

90 Human Mage

Of course he's not a player. He's an NPC

*badumtish*

*Conjures a tuna and throws it at you*

I still maintain this is clear Horde Favoritism.

*sheeps the tuna*

If it's not Alliance favoritism, it's Horde favoritism. It can never be neither
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
07/25/2012 07:42 AMPosted by Sternbridge
As long as it isn't Varian, I don't care.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 09:05 AMPosted by Shaithiss
edit. Ofcourse its not horde favoritism you silly human/elf mage! This is clearly alliance favoritism because they may now be getting the celebrity couple, Kalaina. While the horde only has Gogga. Kalaina is obviously a better celebrity couple.

Nonsense! Jaina is getting Thrall's leftover! It's Sloppy Seconds! Horde Favoritism!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/25/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Elenie
edit. Ofcourse its not horde favoritism you silly human/elf mage! This is clearly alliance favoritism because they may now be getting the celebrity couple, Kalaina. While the horde only has Gogga. Kalaina is obviously a better celebrity couple.

Nonsense! Jaina is getting Thrall's leftover! It's Sloppy Seconds! Horde Favoritism!

Nonsense! Jaina is trading up for something better! Kalaina is the better celebrity couple! Alliance Favoritism!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 09:13 AMPosted by Shaithiss

Nonsense! Jaina is trading up for something better! Kalaina is the better celebrity couple! Alliance Favoritism!

Holy... You took off your hood! For a DK, Shaithiss is hawt.

But on topic, its so Horde favoritism. Jaina could only have Kalecgos after Thrall had used him up.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Elenie
Holy... You took off your hood! For a DK, Shaithiss is hawt.

I get this a lot, there is a reason I generaly use the hood but i had to tank yesterday and forgot to go back to my DPS set.

07/25/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Elenie
But on topic, its so Horde favoritism. Jaina could only have Kalecgos after Thrall had used him up.

Kalecgos whent from his obvious choice in mate, being Nozdormu, to choosing a some human mage with a streak of white hair. This is clearly Alliance favoritism in an attempt to ensure that they have the better celebrity couple!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Shaithiss
Kalecgos whent from his obvious choice in mate, being Nozdormu, to choosing a some human mage with a streak of white hair. This is clearly Alliance favoritism in an attempt to ensure that they have the better celebrity couple!

Nonsense, the best Celebrity couple remains Lor'rosh.

[Edit]: Or would that be, Gar'themar?
Edited by Elenie on 7/25/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Elenie

Nonsense, the best Celebrity couple remains Lor'rosh.

[Edit]: Or would that be, Gar'themar?

Both names are terrible and Mr. Theron will soon be put out of his position in favor of Gaela. Kalaina is still the superior celebrity couple! They have the roll of the tongue name. The right mix of controversy. And they shall adopt Medan as their child, proving that they are the superior celebrity couple!.... And since I didnt say this durring that long speal, ALLIANCE FAVORITISM!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
XD This is the kind of Lore Arguments I could enjoy more often.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Elenie

lol same, this has been one of the only times i have gotten involved in a horde vs alliance favoritism argument and it was actualy a fun argument (even if it was mostly a joke lol)
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Shaithiss

lol same, this has been one of the only times i have gotten involved in a horde vs alliance favoritism argument and it was actualy a fun argument (even if it was mostly a joke lol)

I concede! This relationship is blatantly Alliance Favoritism. I cannot deny it. You have presented your facts with clarity and unerring truth!
Reply Quote

I concede! This relationship is blatantly Alliance Favoritism. I cannot deny it. You have presented your facts with clarity and unerring truth!

-bows- you were a worthy opponent.
Edited by Shaithiss on 7/25/2012 10:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
I'm waiting to pass judgement until I read the book.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Elenie

That mental image doesn't disturb me nearly as much as it probably should. Dear lord...
Reply Quote
Thassarian.
Platonic level relationship.

Or maybe I just want to read more Thassarian.
Darion Mograin? Hmm.

We need a list of potential candidates.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/25/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Claudel
Darion Mograin? Hmm.

Wait? For Jaina? Nooooo.

(Although I think I saw some fanfic of this... *shudder*)

I <3 Darion. Leave him out of this! :P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
07/25/2012 02:01 PMPosted by Vegdrasil
I'm waiting to pass judgement until I read the book.

Ditto.

If Jaina's main character trait is reduced to Kalecgo's arm candy/Love Interest (IE, Aggra 2.0) or becomes deferrent to him or helpless without him (IE, Tyrande 2.0), i'll be pretty ticked off.

If they managed to write a good relationship of equals, I will have no problem with it. Though I do hope they just don't handwave away Kalecgos' whole Harem/Fiancee back in Dragonland.

And Golden did, I thought, a pretty damn good job of writing Arthas/Jaina in the Arthas novelization, so I'm hopeful.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Jaelara
If Jaina's main character trait is reduced to Kalecgo's arm candy/Love Interest (IE, Aggra 2.0) or becomes deferrent to him or helpless without him (IE, Tyrande 2.0), i'll be pretty ticked off.

She won't, I mean, the book is named JAINA PROUDMOORE: Tides of War. It'd be more likely that Kalecgos would become her arm candy if anything else.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
07/25/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Omacron

She won't, I mean, the book is named JAINA PROUDMOORE: Tides of War. It'd be more likely that Kalecgos would become her arm candy if anything else.

I'd like to believe this but meh...

I'm going to wait. I just don't want her shoved into a relationship because somebody thought she's been on her own long enough, or to silence shippers etc.

It has to make sense.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Death Knight
Why is it that for only female characters that Blizz believes that they should be associated with love stories? I expected a great turn of events for Jaina when they said that she would be getting some love such as a Horde massacre, but I definitely didn't expect Blizz to give her this type of love. :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]