[A] Stoic 25-man Recruiting for MoP!

90 Goblin Shaman
Stoic should xfer to horde so I can put my lvl 19 disc priest in it and enjoy lovely conversations with all you ladies, gentlemen, and Hygeia in guild chat whilst questing, BGing, dungeoning, or whatever other enjoyable antics I may be doing to pass the time. Also, honey flavored whiskey should be the new mana regen drink of this xpac.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Will bump for omnomnoms!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
10/07/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Amaroq
Will bump for omnomnoms!

I KEEL U.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Will bump for omnomnoms!

I KEEL U.

Dream on, brosef~! Don't be jelly I got daggers over you!
Edited by Amaroq on 10/7/2012 7:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Bump. Would like to see two-ish more healers and a handful of competent ranged dps. Talk to me in game or shoot us an application! <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Kono said I wasn't allowed to bump this thread with nudes. =(
Tryface and Shmage seemed to have no issue...
Reply Quote
07/27/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Silent
No it was after 5 legendary staffs, prob 3 sets of rogue legendaries and 30% debuff

^^^^^
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
10/25/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Cyuka
No it was after 5 legendary staffs, prob 3 sets of rogue legendaries and 30% debuff

^^^^^

Quoting lies still doesn't make them any more true.

What happened with <Fight> you guys still 1/6? Or are you 0/6 now that you don't Fight anymore?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
10/25/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Konomichi

^^^^^

What happened with <Fight> you guys still 1/6? Or are you 0/6 now that you don't Fight anymore?

4/6 after 3 raid nights, but thanks for playing. Enjoy trolling!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue

So I read in your recruitment thread that you only raid 2 nights a week. So 3 raid nights = 2 weeks? Not too shabby. Maybe you'll be 6/6 next month!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Oh how I miss the antics of bonechewer. Pympin still kicking around?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid

So I read in your recruitment thread that you only raid 2 nights a week. So 3 raid nights = 2 weeks? Not too shabby. Maybe you'll be 6/6 next month!

As in we had 3 total raid nights now that we have a full group, I really wish I had your power of intellect, and math skills for that matter!
Reply Quote
Same guild- different name. But as a new guild were sure catching up to your long time established guild. Oh and nice try ganking Habsy and I while we have like 10 mobs on us during dailies. It was a nice little victory to put an annoying troll in his place.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
10/25/2012 05:53 PMPosted by Cyuka
Same guild- different name. But as a new guild were sure catching up to your long time established guild. Oh and nice try ganking Habsy and I while we have like 10 mobs on us during dailies. It was a nice little victory to put an annoying troll in his place.

I'm surprised you guys still do dailies they way you fall over in PvP. I half expected you to change your guild name to <RUN> because of the number of times you died to me 1v2.

It's pretty obvious that you and Habsy are being carried in all aspects of the game. You'll die the same in PvP and probably quit in few months when PvE becomes too hard. Good luck while you last.
Reply Quote
they are not even the oldest lol
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
[quote][quote]

Worst pun of the month, congrats! Is this where I bump that sexy guild Aggressive Napkin?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
will you kids just stooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'll make a wonderful pitch for such a wonderful guild.

If you're interested in doing absolutely nothing for the majority of a raid tier while the content is relevant, this is the guild for you. We here at Stoic are interested in getting raid achievements (and achievements in general) after the content is nerfed and is between 6-10 months old (maybe longer if the instance is still hard).

If you're looking to do stuff that is new this isn't the guild for you. We are only looking for those interested in doing achievements when the content is old.

Thanks and happy nerd points!

Hey, thanks for the pitch! We do enjoy doing all those things but let me clarify for interested parties.

We clear current content at a decent rate. If you look at past statistics, this would be 5/13 T11H, 2/7 T12H (pre 30%), 6/7 T12H (post 30%), 6/8 T13H (from 0% Morchok to 20% Warmaster)!

We absolutely do go back and do old achievements. Whether it's raid metas, heroic content we didn't clear or anything else we weren't able to do with 25. A number of us go back on 10 man with 10 players who are capable of clearing it. We have a handful of players who enjoy the openraid community and have gotten a few achievements that are even out of the realm of possibility for our break-down/previous tier content group! We don't push bosses that are just way out of the realm of possibility for our 25m group because that's just unnecessary tension. It has always been like this. Heroic Rag = no. Heroic Spine on 25 = no. We have never killed a heroic end boss in current content except for nerfed 20% Deathwing. We are okay with this, and we don't advertise ourselves as anything else. We are not a realm first guild. We are not a world first guild. We're, surprise, a guild full of people who enjoy playing the game at their own pace in the 25m format. gasp.

But don't worry, your Realm First heroic dungeon achievements aren't in jeopardy as long as you stay on an insignificant realm like Bonechewer. Everyone knows you were always second fiddle to Vis Maoir, anyway. Congratulations on winning by default.

So, if you're interested in joining a guild of people who enjoy playing the game, hit us up in game or post an app on our forums or talk to us in vent! We like playing this game, we will continue to like playing the game and we would like others who are as dedicated and committed to it as ourselves.

<3,

~Hygeia
Edited by Hygeia on 10/26/2012 4:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]