Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
But don't worry, your Realm First heroic dungeon achievements aren't in jeopardy as long as you stay on an insignificant realm like Bonechewer.We did Challenge Modes in the order you attempted them Hygeia just so you couldn't have the top times lol.
I wasn't going for top times or realm first or realm best. I joined an openraid group to try them out with what turned out to be some decent players and only because I was the only one in Stoic even remotely ready for them at that point. I stopped going with them because my vacation ended and I had to go back to work and could no longer make the 12 EST time they were starting them every night. All I want is gold for the transmog gear and the points. You nerds can have Realm First and top times.
Edited by Hygeia on 10/26/2012 5:14 AM PDT
Well, to be honest, they wouldn't have been in jeopardy on most servers. We were still pretty quick at getting them in spite of the fact that we had a really bad group comp, a warlock with terrible internet and only a few hours a week to work on them. If we end up keeping top times with no heroism and two melee then... neat, I guess.
I'm not sure why everyone is so up in a tizzy. Oh well, free bump for you.
Edited by Peach on 10/26/2012 5:33 AM PDT
I'll make a wonderful pitch for such a wonderful guild.
They started it!
I'll end it with "nana nana boo boo stick your head in do do."
Sounds about right.
Edited by Habsy on 10/26/2012 7:31 AM PDT
He's not in our guild so I'm not sure whose coattails he'd be riding... certainly not Stoic's.
This is seriously dumb, everyone has different available hours to play, different goals in the game, different group comps, etc... arguing over progression/pvp, and all of it is a waste of time. If modeus and kono didnt flame our recruitment post for absolutely no reason (didnt even know who the hell you two were before then- at least have a reason to flame-like i was a #*@!%#@! to you at some point) then I wouldve stayed out of this altogether. But no coattail riding for me. Ive never even talked to a person in CH- but they are great at progression and saying they arent is just being in denial and reeks of envy- thats why i LOLed.
you kids have fun on here. forums are getting old- see yall in game! Try to be a little nicer maybe, it makes life way better :)
Well, Hygeia CERTAINLY can't insult your progression, or lack of.
Second, even if Bonechewer is basically dead I still have a lot of respect for CH and getting any Realm Firsts they get, no sense in getting upset over it just because they always have an incredibly solid group for progressing (by incredible I mean 10 skilled individuals who know what they are doing, not necessarily group comp).
P.S. !@#$ you Mango and your Astral Cloud Serpent >:(
Things to learn from this thread:
- Ignore Konomichi, he gets worked up about things too easily. Picture the Dilophosaurus in Jurassic Park, that's what Mich does when he feels threatened.
- I never insulted Fight/Aggressive Napkins progression, that was Mich.
- My clarification of our goals, interests and motivations was a direct reply to Grom's snide remarks about who we are and what we do. Fact is that they were, at best, server second, and generally server third when VM was around (Escaper was better than CH during 25m content up through ICC). Fact is that we were much better progressed in Vanilla and TBC but due to a number of reasons we no longer are. It's very clear that neither of us really care what the other guild thinks. We will continue doing our thing, they will continue doing their thing.
- Ignore Modeus, he is trolling. His views do not reflect the views of Stoic.
- @Zelo, etal.: I will never play Horde, on this realm or any other. Your art sucks, your cities suck, your sounds suck, your models suck, etc.... In addition to that, I would lose my 3 minute transformation/1 minute cooldown Furbolg Wand from Vanilla and that's just unacceptable. Mostly, I will not be part of the problem that persists throughout this server and all servers in WoW right now, and that is people just take the path of least resistance in order to obtain their goals. No one really wants to work for anything in this game anymore. Transferring Horde because there's been a large decline in Alliance population since VM left is not the solution. Having people who give a #($@ about the game and other players actually making an effort is. It's why our realm is largely unbalanced. It's why most realms are largely unbalanced. It's why most realms are ghost towns (everyone transfers to the top 5% of populated servers once theirs start to "die"). But that is a discussion for an entirely different thread. tldr: I refuse to be part of the problem.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.