New to server!

90 Pandaren Hunter
And looking for a home!

Friend and i left our old server, mostly for a better raiding environment, Pacific time zone, and other goodies.

Contact me here or in-game if you want to know more. =)
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
IDK what Terokkar's raiding was like but we aren't exactly known for our raiding here.

Also welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Only about 5 guilds doing any decent progress on heroic.

And thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Only about 5 guilds doing any decent progress on heroic.
And thanks.

There are ten guilds on this server who have cleared Heroic Spine/Madness, the first full clear happened on the 5th of March. However, that doesn't mean that there will be a place for you to raid in one of them. Given that we have been waiting for new content for nearly 9 months now and might not possibly see anything till October/November, I would imagine like in Wrath many raiding guilds/ raiders have gone on hiatus and might be waiting to do major recruitment for after release simply because they won't know what their raid roster needs.

Before transferring to any server I would have investigated recruitment opportunities available and applied to a guild that has the raid times that I would be interested in, otherwise I might find myself in a worse position than I was in before, stranded with no raiding guild and on a Server where no one knows who I am.

You are of course welcome to place an application with <Arcturus>. We employ a dynamic flexible weekly raid schedule. Each week members (and recruits) submit their availability for certain raid times for that particular week. Full raids are then posted on the scheduling message board with the players listed expected to show up and play their assigned role.
  • Weekday raids (Tuesday through Friday) start at 17:30 Server Time (PST).
  • Saturday and Sunday raids start at 16:00 Server Time (PST).
Note: Weekday raids typically last 3.5 hours while weekend raids last 5 hours.

For further information on Guild guidelines and policies check the message-board linked through the Guild home page:
Note: Weekday raids typically last 3.5 hours while weekend raids last 5 hours.

For further information on Guild guidelines and policies check the message-board.

http://www.arcturusguild.org/forum/index.php?board=11.0
Reply Quote
6 Dwarf Priest
07/21/2012 07:19 AMPosted by Taheraliel
There are ten guilds on this server who have cleared Heroic Spine/Madness

atleast 3 of them have left the server...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thanks for the reply's!

We found a nice lil' guild for the time being.

Though i had some other friends from the same guild transfer over, so we might try our hand some 10 man progress.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]