LFM Herald of the Titans - CANCELLED

90 Dwarf Paladin
This grand experiment in trying to do something on darrowmere has come to an end. Half the people that were originally interested dragged their feet and are not ready even with more than a months notice on this. I guess the idea that most people who play this game expect to get carried should not have come as a surprise. Those that are ready, had scheduling conflicts. I am going to find my own way using openraid. Good luck to the others that are going for this.
Edited by Psychomurda on 8/21/2012 11:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
When are you thinking of doing this?

If I have ample time to finish leveling my rogue I'd enjoy joining.
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
you've got plenty of time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
meeks is this counting my mage in the list or no?
Reply Quote
/me looks at Pav's guild name
/me looks at Pav's guild's roster
/s hmmm

Edit: On-topic, I have a level 79 Huntard (no, really, I have no idea how to play that class) that I don't care enough to take to 80 and get this ach, so the next closest toon would be my baby bank alt Priest who is currently level 66. I have actually been leveling her recently, but no telling how long it will take for me to level her to 80.

TL;DR There's a chance I'll have a Priest to bring, but it's slim.
Edited by Phaydre on 7/23/2012 10:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
86 Human Paladin
trying to level my bank guild to level 2 before i ship em all to sanctuary. dont hate. roster is mainly full of friends alts n such.

edit-most progressed bank guild on the realm sup
Edited by Páv on 7/23/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
No it is not. Wasn't sure how serious you were in doing this. So 3 mags I guess. Lyon also said he might lvl a dk or paladin on Darrowmere to tank it.

As far as expected time to do this I would expect 1-2 months. This should give everyone enough breathing room so they don't have to ZOMG NEED TO GEAR.

The FoS requires no higher than 226 ilvl for armor and 232 for weapons but can be done with less so don't feel you need to get BiS for this fight however here is some chardevs for those that want to get BiS.

http://www.twinkinfo.com/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/

Also Psychomurda learned the hard way that BS and JC give no Cata prof bonus. All of the other profs allow you to use the cata bonus for the most part. Because cata gems have ilvl mins on them, if you choose BS and JC you will be stuck with wrath only bonuses. Double check to be sure on your prof choice though. I know for a fact that LWing and Inscrip allow you to use the Cata Prof bonus at lvl 75.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
Hey its Alaie! What time of day would you actually be working on this? On the very, very off hand chance it's times I am around - I have this random professions toon I could use to help (although I would need a lot of practice lol).

Just replying here as I am not sure the next time I'll actually log on (unless I have a reason to), lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
wtb epic blood dk/feral tank.

also, i will likely be healing this in holy more experience with the spec.
Reply Quote
07/23/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Psychomurda
http://www.twinkinfo.com/f157/best-slot-herald-titans-30277/

Looks like everyone should use their excess JPs to purchase gems from the vendors in Dal. They cost 220 JPs each. You could transmute them instead, but farming JPs is so much easier than farming mats imo.

http://thottbot.com/item=36919
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
trying to level my bank guild to level 2 before i ship em all to sanctuary. dont hate. roster is mainly full of friends alts n such.

edit-most progressed bank guild on the realm sup

off-topic: most progressed bank guild on the server
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/darrowmere/Dream_Whisper/roster?sort=weekly&dir=a&view=guildActivity
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
ouchhhhhh low blow but LOL! my toons still outprogress dw though they only got lolchok down before disbanding.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Pavsdruid
ouchhhhhh

That's what she said.

blow

That's what he said.

they only got lolchok down before disbanding.

I thought they realm-transferred, but I don't recall where they went.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
07/24/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Phaydre
ouchhhhhh

That's what she said.

blow

That's what he said.

they only got lolchok down before disbanding.

I thought they realm-transferred, but I don't recall where they went.

Some quit the game, like 3 of them realm transferred together and eventually quit like 2 months later, and some did other stuffs and things.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
@Areia: I will let know more once we start getting a group together. More than likely it will be 5pm-9pm realm. Some people will still be raiding so this will probably have to happen Friday-Monday to avoid conflict with normal raid nights.

PS PFC said any Olympics that doesn't have Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Pink for opening acts is worthless and might as well be held in London.

@Phaydre: Yeah using JP is the cheapest route. Wrath mats make it more costly to go another route.

@Shammter: I have usually not seen more than 2 players on at any given time in KM in the last month, does this count? What qualifications does a guild need to be a "bank guild". I think KM might have this one in the bag until MoP is released.

@Pav: Holy is fine.

@Everyone: Thread officially derailed.
Reply Quote
07/24/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Psychomurda
@Everyone: Thread officially derailed.

Bahaha

PS I agree with Shamm... about something... anything... just because.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter
I'd vote KM in for 2nd. DW's long list of server firsts puts them further up in ranking.

DW held the reins for longer at server best over the course of the expac and on 10 and 25man status.

Either would be very SOLID banks, thou.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I've been talking to some guildees about working towards this achievement, but there's clearly not enough interest to fill a group within my guild. Those who are interested have not started gearing yet, and I think we're all still leveling through Northrend. For those that I can safely speak for, we have a warrior and a druid. There is also a hunter who was lv 79 last I checked. There are others who expressed varyinig degrees of interest, but only one of them was confirmed to have an ally toon below lv 80. There may be 1 or 2 more that would be interested, but I'll need to talk with them more.

We would be looking to fill a complimentary group for both gearing and to get the title. If interested, reply here or hit me up on the horde side of Madoran.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If more than 10 people are interested, willing, and able.... I don't see why we cant help get them through the following week or something. I hope to have this toon @85 at least by mop so that I only have to go from 85-90 when mop is released but I am more than willing to hold off on that as long as I can.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
07/24/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Psychomurda
PS PFC said any Olympics that doesn't have Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and Pink for opening acts is worthless and might as well be held in London.

:O! PFC is dead to me! (Make sure he reads or is informed of this)

Well if you start a mid-morning realm-time version of this I might be able to go, lol...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]