Looking for a new home

90 Human Paladin
Hi All Sáss here, what im after is a new (active) home, not after a raid spot just an active home with some nice (mature)ish people to chat with from time to time. Generally my play style is quiet keep to myself though i do like to chat should the time allow for it. please don't comment on the gear its a working progress like all things in life and as stated im not after a raid spot.

Me: Honest, Kind, Respectful, 32shhh and Perthanite

Hit me back just to chat love eternal Sáss
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi Sassy

Is that GKP Friday Sassy? If so, your leet healz would be more than welcome in Enigma.
Engima is the type of Guild that even though we are at the end of the expansion, and most people have turned to Diablo to escape DS boredom, we are still having fun and doing content for !@#$s n' giggles/ Achievements.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm looking for the same thing. I guess if I can't find it on Caelestrasz, then xferring all my toons to a new server is going to be a costly effort.

/sigh
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
SOS
Caels cool mang, stick around :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There is not much here. I'd like to get in a laid back guild where I'm not forced to raid or PvP.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
Hi Sassy,

We raid at 12:00am PST - 3:00am PST if you happen to be a late night person.! ^_^

Real ID: Promethius1979@gmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]