Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bai.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
WHAT ABOUT ME
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yeah, what about Luro???????????????????????????????????????????
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I dont like that ****@, Oak4 Pres!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
But Luro is my friend!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/24/2012 05:40 AMPosted by Flamingtable
All I see in this thread are bads who got steamrolled in Stormwind last night.

You must have forgotten getting stomped in TB. Twice.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Taking Stormwind on Frostmane is like being in HAx10. You don't have be good at this game at all to do so.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/24/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Flamingtable
Both of you guys are saying exactly what anyone would say if they were as terrible as you.

Saying that for every one time you sit in the Mage Tower for five minutes until your entire raid is wiped due to lack of Holy Pallies, we stomp you twice in a row in TB? I think a lot of people would say that regardless of skill level.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
That's almost 2 months ago. Last night all I saw were the occasional HAx10 bads getting slaughtered as they wandered astray from the pack of Hpallies that carry you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/24/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Flamingtable
That's almost 2 months ago. Last night all I saw were the occasional HAx10 bads getting slaughtered as they wandered astray from the pack of Hpallies that carry you.

You're clearly in denial. You got !@#$ing destroyed multiple times while we were camping trade district, I'm sure you remember me spitting on you. Then after we left Minnewah came in and thunderstormed your entire raid off the mountain to the west of the front gates. There's no need to lie on the forums trash, we all know what happened.

Try to save face while you can because in MoP you and the rest of the Alliance are going to get curbstomped into oblivion.

I survived the T-Storm and killed the shaman. Just saying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
You're clearly in denial. You got !@#$ing destroyed multiple times while we were camping trade district, I'm sure you remember me spitting on you. Then after we left Minnewah came in and thunderstormed your entire raid off the mountain to the west of the front gates. There's no need to lie on the forums trash, we all know what happened.

Try to save face while you can because in MoP you and the rest of the Alliance are going to get curbstomped into oblivion.

You know, I think you belong on a RP-PVP server. You would get along with the people there who take this game too seriously.
Reply Quote
Calm down ladies
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nothing of value was lost.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Teddies
Nothing of value was lost.

I for one clicked the like button.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]