another weekend another story of ninjas

90 Blood Elf Warlock
this story has a happy ending though..and btw. im a whistleblower..if u do shady stuff in a run im in i will be posting about it ...
last night i did a pug ds 10 spine kill on my dk...spine battle is uneventful (i won trinket and shoulders, woot).story begins with the deathwing fight. btw im not goin to mention guilds or toon names in this story, theres no need of that in this particular case...
one of the dps from the spine fight decides to get on his dk so he logs/changes toons and gets on his dk ....we decide to one tank the fight so we asked a tank to dps..he was like "cool, but im still prot for mainspec"....fight begins ...we one shot it .....1st weapon drops goes to ehancement shammy..the next weapon is where this story begins..
the 2hander gulthurak or whatever its called drops...theres a dw frost dk, a dps warrior using a 2 hander, and my frost dk (whom is always dw, but i specced 2hander for this run cuz i didnt want to roll for souldrinker vs the master looter who has a 378 weapon and is a prot tank..thats another story) i lose the rollon the weapon so this is no longer about me.....
the dw frost dk wins the roll...and gets the weapon...his guildies make up the majority of this run .....of course the warrior flips cuz his roll was higher then mine, and i flip out cuz i have just witnessed ninjaing by a respctecable guild...i get on thier vent and ask them to just listne to me for 2 miuntes ...and they obliged...
1.the dk that won the 2 hander was clearly dw. he had equipped 2 1 handers, was specced into nerves of cold steel, and threat of thesarian, and was not specced into might of the frozenwastes. thats is a dw frost dk .......
2. my recount showed offhand frost strike and off hand obliterate dmg...on the surface he was clearly dw frost....
so we can establish that hes a dw frost dk right???????
3. if he was unholy or 2h frost for mainspec, he just had to say so at the begining of the fight "btw i know i look and talk and smell like a dw frost dk, but really im a dk who dpses and prefers 2handres"...when we decided to 1 tank the boss, one of the tanks said ill dps , but im still main spec prot...at this time the dw frost dk should have said " btw im really a 2handed dk, thats my ms and frost dk dw is my os". easy peasy lemon squuezey...
4. the loot rules were ms>os...and on the last boss u had to do over 30k dmg....
so the weapon should have went to the warrior with the second highest roll , becaus it was his mainspec, and the dw frost dk with the highest roll should not get weapon becuz its not his mainspec..
the sad thing is we had to argue this for 10 miuntes... it should have never came to this, and shame on this guild for thinking they were entitled to this weapon...they broke their own rules...ninjas!
in the end.....the dw frost dk did the right thing...he gave the warrior the weapon....however it should have never came to this at all right? furthermore....the dw frost dk was nasty to me...lack of social skills, poor loser.....told me i was a newb cuz i couldnt work the volume on my headset (guilty as charged , he had a valid point) and told me good luck in future raiding cuz im just newb in a pvp guild (i was top dps on the deathwing fight)...btw when i argue (if im sober, which i was) i never use bad language or get off subject by attacking a different flaw a person may have..CAN WE PLEASE STOP BEING NINJAS, AND PLEASE STOP BEING JERKS .... is that so hard??????if your 15 then be as big a jerk or ninja as u want....if your in your 20s or 30s and think since where not face to face its ok to throw what little social skills u have out the window, then i truly feel sorry for u........
Edited by Elenarae on 7/23/2012 5:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think my eyes are bleeding
Reply Quote
In approx. 4-6 weeks, that piece of loot is going to be crap.

The bleeding in your eyes is caused by the pure evil in your soul.
Edited by Kynvek on 7/23/2012 9:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Have to do 30k on Madness to get loot? Wow.
Reply Quote
it's funny because i never said anyone had to do 30k on madness i think i would know considering that was my raid
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
someone said it in vent...it didnt concern me cuz i can do that drunk.....
Reply Quote
no one said it in vent, if anyone it would've been me. maybe you heard someone say "everyone is expected a 30k minimum" because of the buffs, but we never said someone had to break 30k to get loot, plus breaking 30k on madness is not hard at all
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
the guild in this story is Eternal Dawn.....they thought it was ok to give thier duel wield frost dk the 2 hander that dropped from last boss in Dragon Soul....the 2 people who were 2hander dps fought for the weapon for 10 minutes in vent, they even decided to ask trade chat what would be the right thing to do; to eternal dawns credit they gave up the weapon....but if u want to run with morons/ninjas who think a 2hander should go to a duel wield dps class, go run with them....they are at least solid raiders.........albiet sketchy loot rules...and this is complete hearsay, but they were accused of ninjaing the mount in trade chat over this past weekend by bloodykisses the warlock.......
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
no, the loot rules was u must pul 30k dps on the last boss, u guys didnt care about dps on spine.....we wiped like 5 times on spine but one shotted last boss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
one last thing. vivec was standin next to me in the ah tonight and thats what got me wanting to get back to this thread....vivec was kind enough to spend some time to explain his rational....he said the 2h was a dps weapon, and since it was a dps weapon any class or spec that could benefit from it could roll on it..it was his raid..and his loot rules.....the problem is and my argument is (please respond and tell me what u think):
A 2H WEAPON GOES TO A SPEC THAT CAN USE 2H WEAPONS AND WAS 2H SPEC FOR THE FIGHT......A 2H WEAPON SHOULD NEVER GO TO A DW FROST DK DPS, WHEN THERE IS A WARRIOR DPS WHO IS SPECCED 2H AND A FROST DK DPS WHO IS ALSO SPECCED 2H....IF U WANT A 2H WEAPON, JUST SPEC 2H WEAPON ALTMER/VIVEC..........am i wrong? the duel wield frost dk won the roll on the 2h weapon, but why on earth would u consider his roll ? hes not specced for a 2h weapon!!!!!!!! isnt it ms>os in pve raids????????????????
ps his loot rules was ms before os...and i swear to god the raid members said u had to pull 30 k dps on the last boss and a second person agreed to it (im pro, 30k dps aint no thang to me)....
Edited by Elenarae on 7/31/2012 3:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]