Is Drenden dead?

90 Dwarf Hunter
I transfered to Drenden at the beginning of WoTLK, and back then, it felt great, alot of pugs, alot of guilds with different level of skills, GDKP runs. I played through Cata, with Axiom, which for me was bjust fine for the amount of time I was ready to put in for raiding.

Now I log in, and basicly all the players that I knew or recognized have transfered or apparently deleted their toon.

What's up with Drenden? Is there still a chance to find a good guild to raid normal modes in MoP? I can't put 4 nights a week to grind my way up to clear Heroic stuff, but I also don't want to log just to find out people didn't show up or just can't kill the most simple boss.

It took me basicly 6 years to find a guild that was RIGHT where I wanted to be, good enough to clear stuff, but not hardcore enough to be forced to abandon all other hobbies, my job, my gf, my personnal stuff. Surely I can't be alone feeling like Drenden is missing the middle-class type of guild nowaday?

Are people planning on coming back for MoP, or should I transfer my 10 toons to a realm that will have more guild diversity?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Is Drenden dead? Yes
Why? Diablo 3 launched and everyone is tired of the current content
Should you transfer your toons? Yes
Does Guinthel speak the truth? Always
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Happens at the end of every expansion.

Happened a little quicker this time because Blizzard went and gave away an amazing game to like TWO MILLION PEOPLE. Any servers with population ranks medium or under are suffering these problems.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Is Drenden dead? Yes
Why? Diablo 3 launched and everyone is tired of the current content
Should you transfer your toons? Yes
Does Guinthel speak the truth? Always

D3 sucks and a majority of the people that went to play it have since quit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Everyone will be back in September since the xpac was announced to launch
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I hope you guys are right about people coming back eventually for next expansion. That in mind, I will not preorder WoW until the something like the 23rd or 24th, to give myself some time to find out if people came back on Drenden. No point of buying the game if nobody did.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Drenden is best server
Reply Quote
85 Orc Mage
love you Dubby
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
/tar Seskie

/sniff
/lick
/dance
Reply Quote
51 Draenei Shaman
drenden is a inbetween server it has some pvp ers on it and some raiders on it but it is a lowere pop server and most of the top 10 guilds poch from other top 10 guilds sence there is not that much good tallent on the server.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/27/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Onehottail
drenden is a inbetween server it has some pvp ers on it and some raiders on it but it is a lowere pop server and most of the top 10 guilds poch from other top 10 guilds sence there is not that much good tallent on the server.

The !@#$ did I just read?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/27/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Onehottail

I think I speak for everyone here when I say...

What?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

I think I speak for everyone here when I say...

What?

Here lets see if some punctuation makes that any more legible.

drenden, is a inbetween. server it has some: pvp ers on, it and some raiders. on; it but it is a lowere pop server! (and) most, of, the, top, 10, guilds, poch; from other. top 10 guilds sence there, is not that much. good tallent on(the) server?

That made it worse.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I've really given this question a lot of thought, and I've decided on the answer. Its obvious, really.

Is Drenden dead? No, of course its not dead. Its been reanimated as a zombie. That would make it *un-dead*. Duh.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I've really given this question a lot of thought, and I've decided on the answer. Its obvious, really.

Is Drenden dead? No, of course its not dead. Its been reanimated as a zombie. That would make it *un-dead*. Duh.

I'm not sure what's more stale, Drenden's reanimated corpse or that joke.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]