Is Drenden dead?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, but that one was a real winner.
Edited by Wrathblood on 9/8/2012 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
look into the guild phenom, sounds like you would make a good fit.. contact Layel about it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Im in the same boat as you Bisso. I myself, like maybe half the population of WoW players signed up for the WoW annual pass. It included the tyrael's charger mount, MOP BETA, Diablo 3 for free, and I think a pet. Agree to pay an entire year of $15 dollars per month for WoW subscription. So people have been really busy playing Diablo 3 and the MOP BETA. Right now I am not playing any pc game, I do have the same concern as you about if drenden is dead.

In a way it is and its not, it just depends on what your interests are. It also depends on if a raiding/pvp/easy going guild allows you in their guild. Raiding wise there probably is 20 or so alliance guilds that can do full clear normal mode and higher content. PvP wise I only know of 1 alliance guild that is based fully on pvp. So pugging a random bg is kinda hard lookin around in trade chat. The rest of it is basically yourself alone leveling alts, random bgs,farming,crafting,questing, and solo achievements/dungeon runs.

I agree with you on the big change from WOTLK v.s. CATA, huge change in guilds and a lot of people did leave the realm or just quit playing WoW all together. I would definitely consider the fact of transfering all your toons, thats a heck of a lot of cash to dish out for non free transfers. If you do decide to leave drenden here is the top and most up to date website that I know of for realm population/guild rankings/server rankings.

wowprogress.com
Edited by Raignisarlo on 9/16/2012 6:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
The annual pass contract ends in October. As for now im playing Final Fantasy 7 on my PS2 :D
Woohoo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]