<Refined> Heroic Raiding Sales Extravaganza

90 Undead Warrior
<Refined> is currently selling full clears of Heroic Dragon Soul AND Heroic Firelands. MoP is coming out on September 25! This means that you have less than two months to acquire the rarest of mounts in the game before they go to a 1% drop rate!

Perks from running with <Refined>:

Fast, efficient clears.

Very friendly service (in fact, it's almost...too friendly).

Corny jokes from yours truly

You get to hear us hilariously rage over small mistakes that we make.

Our sale runs are all-inclusive packages, which means you pay one lump sum for the achievements, gear, and mounts (excluding Experiment 12-B and the Alysrazor mount. We free roll for those) that drop. We do not sell individual achievements or items.

If you are interested in having us run you through Heroic Dragon Soul or Heroic Firelands, please whisper me in game or send me an in-game message and we'll work out a deal that is good for both of us. I hope to hear from you soon!

Update Friday, August 17: This next raid lockout will be the final time ever that we sell Heroic Dragon Soul. PST for details and we can work something out.
Edited by Freese on 8/17/2012 11:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
i would like to purchase a rag mount preferre this week but if not its ok, i sent you mail from my mage nixs
Edited by Fizza on 7/25/2012 12:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks, Refined, for the excellent experience and run. Very nice, efficient and to the point. Your service was courteous, friendly and the explanations were concise and accurate.

....sorry about the mess up on Hagara XD

I would def recommend this sale to anyone.

~Matt
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks, Refined, for the excellent experience and run. Very nice, efficient and to the point. Your service was courteous, friendly and the explanations were concise and accurate.

....sorry about the mess up on Hagara XD

I would def recommend this sale to anyone.

~Matt

Thanks for the business!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Looking to sell a Heroic DS for next week. Whisper me in game or send me an in-game mail and we'll work something out.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
07/26/2012 06:05 PMPosted by Freese
Looking to sell a Heroic DS for next week. Whisper me in game or send me an in-game mail and we'll work something out.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
what are your prices on the firelands mount? preferably mount only
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We have been filling 2 heroic Ragnaros sales per week and 1 Heroic DS per week as well with very satisfied custoemrs. We are considering running 2 Heroic DS per week to meet the demand for purchases. Hit me up if you are interested in booking a run with us.
Edited by Freese on 7/31/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Just had a buyer pull out for our second Heroic Firelands run tomorrow night at 9:30. Please let me know if you would like to purchase this run.
Edited by Freese on 7/31/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Freese did everything he said he would. He also did it politely and with a high degree of proffessionalism. Everything was done in the stated manner and schedule. Furthermore, he filled the group with folks who also conducted themselves similarly. In conclusion, the run was not only smooth, but hell, fun too.
Edited by Ra on 8/1/2012 3:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
just finished my run with them in 1.5 hours very good group would recomend to others gold well spent
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks for the great feedback!

Only 7 more raid lock outs until MOP!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Looking to sell a Heroic Firelands run this Wednesday at 9:30 for 135k. Pst me in game if interested. I'm going to a wedding tonight and will likely get very drunk, so if I'm not on when you're around send me an in-game mail.
Edited by Freese on 8/4/2012 11:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still looking for a Heroic Firelands sell. I have a roster of Refined main raiders ready to fulfill the order. The run should only take an hour and ten minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Two orders filled for this week's Heroic Firelands!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We are looking to sell ONE heroic Firelands this week and TWO Heroic Dragon Soul clears. Please whisper me in game if you are interested, and we can work out a price.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Lunareste said he gave my money to the appropriate people, just let me know when i should show up...And might i say, he was so nice about it, i only had 169,972 and he said was gonna cover the rest to 170k. Thats showing class. Props to luna..

p.s Free bump
Edited by Spartacus on 8/10/2012 9:48 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thanks for the great feedback and the bump! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Still looking for Heroic DS buyers!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]