<Refined> Heroic Raiding Sales Extravaganza

90 Undead Warrior
We are looking to sell the Heroic Ragnaros TITLE on Tuesday at 8 EST. You would also come to the full clear of Heroic Firelands, obtaining any and all gear you want (besides the Alysrazor moount). Pst me in game for super low price and details!
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Extremely interested, please let me know if you are seeking buyers.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/12/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Rîchard
Extremely interested, please let me know if you are seeking buyers.

We have you taken care of for this week and next!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Deleted
Edited by Mércénáryz on 8/22/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
We've talked about this before Mercenaryz, but we only sell the Firelands run as a one price all inclusive package. There's no separate price just for the mount. To be honest, at this point we are mostly just charging for the time that it takes to clear 6/7 and Heroic Ragnaros anyways. Hardly any of our buyers actually need the loot out of the instance aside from transmogrification purposes. We give buyers all the loot that drops so they can vendor it and make back some of their gold. Moreover, I already have two buyers for next week, so I will not be offering the Heroic Firelands sell to anyone else.

On an unrelated note, we are looking to sell all of the Tier 11 Heroics for ONE WEEK ONLY next week! This run includes ALL of these heroic bosses, including Sinestra and Al'akir. We are also looking to sell TWO Heroic Dragon Souls just like we are doing this week. Next week will also be the last week that we sell Heroic Dragon Soul.
Edited by Freese on 8/14/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
Deleted
Edited by Mércénáryz on 8/22/2012 4:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Overseas currently so I have no access to WoW. Interested in buying heroic firelands anytime before MoP hits. Would greatly appreciate it if we could work something out!

Email me at: wtbpureblood@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This next raid lockout will be the final time ever that we sell Heroic Dragon Soul. PST for details and we can work something out.

Also, just to be clear on a few things: we do not offer discounts for high ilvl or previous raiding experience. We do not offer "mount only" sales. We do not accept payment plans. We do not accept real life money. We do not accept nude pictures as payment (although, I will take your nudes for free).

As with any service product in real life, you are paying for our time, courtesy, and skill. We include the loot so that you can (1) equip it (2) use it for transmogrification purposes or (3) vendor it and make back some of your gold.
Edited by Freese on 8/17/2012 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
We do not accept nude pictures as payment (although, I will take your nudes for free).

What freese meant to say was that we def accept nudes for payment requirements are: Most have been born a female, have at least a D cup and cannot exceed 200 pounds. Email too cheneirw@yahoo.com. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Confirming Depravitty's post, I definitely do take nude pictures as payment for my services.

Born female, a large C, not more than 135 pounds. Lunareste@hotmail.com, thanks.

edit: Photo album must include a variety of artistic and explicit poses.
Edited by Lunareste on 8/18/2012 12:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Would like to buy the Firelord title and the mount.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Any shot of get a reply on if you got a free spot and when?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Luna and Depravitty don't speak for the rest of us.

I assume that you're all atrocious, so please don't send us nudes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/20/2012 01:23 AMPosted by Takhisany
Any shot of get a reply on if you got a free spot and when?

We are pretty backed up at the moment, especially since we're only doing one run this week instead of two.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Hey, per Freese I am on deck for tonight's (Thursday) Firelands run, but its 20 after now and he doesn't seem to be around. Are y'all still doing this run?
Edited by Azaleia on 8/30/2012 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
How much is the Heroic Rag+Mount and all Heroic T11 content cost?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
08/30/2012 05:22 PMPosted by Azaleia
Hey, per Freese I am on deck for tonight's (Thursday) Firelands run, but its 20 after now and he doesn't seem to be around. Are y'all still doing this run?

Not sure who you talked to, but we definitely did not set up a sale run for Thursday.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
08/31/2012 06:35 AMPosted by Freese

Not sure who you talked to, but we definitely did not set up a sale run for Thursday.

You, in great detail, multiple times even. Very odd.
Edited by Azaleia on 8/31/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
actually,

I wiped like 10 times in your normal rag pug group that you formed only because I was bored out of my mind and had nothing better to do than join a normal rag group that was spamming trade chat.

Then after wanting to tear my hair out because of how bad the group was, I offered to get some friends in the group to kill the boss for a measly 10k.

So I fill the group with a few friends and we like 8 man normal rag after I had wiped in your group for over an hour (I should have just left but I felt bad for you and I'm a nice guy)

Well then this guy dies to a lava wave and can't loot his heart of flame and tries to blame it on me. After, I even offered to help him form a group this week which I was not obligated to do at all, but he pugged it it and wanted his money back for last weeks kill which he died.

Sorry dude you are out of luck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]