So... Heard bout your Dwarven Council...

90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry bout that. We figured you'd try to stop us...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry I didn't let you guys in to save them ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Even with the alliance being told were going to raid SW they still took a good 15 min to stop us, Took us 15 seconds to stop your guys assault of Org Bahah stick to Pve Alliance.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
k
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
What's worse was when you killed the King, twice. Oh wait. You failed, twice. Thanks for giving out all the "City Defender" achieves!!

Stick to, Pv.., uh, turns out you're not good at anything! So nvm!
Edited by Anesthetist on 7/21/2012 12:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
How do you play a rogue without legendaries?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you get carpal tunnel from sinister strike, that's your only option.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You can have mine, lord knows Im not using them
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Point is, your Dwarven council died. And not you nor your legendaries stopped me. And Yes, Achieve to prove it.

Oh and no worries, I had my achieve way before you did...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh, and KHOS is a Joke. None of you are original members.
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
im the original member
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
07/22/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Cancermancer

Wait - we weren't a joke before?

/honored
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/22/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Cancermancer

Oh, and you're a Joke. I'm not even going to bother attacking your guild, because that's what total pieces of trash resort to when THEY WIPE TWICE on the only city boss that matters, KING Wrynn! Nice attempt at trolling though, mate. Come back to Stormwind any time so I can /rofl and /lol and /mourn (sarcastically) at your corpse TWICE!! Just like I did the other night! LOL!!

But anyways, gloating aside, much love to the Horde clowns that gave my alts "City Defender"!
Edited by Anesthetist on 7/23/2012 1:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Cancermancer

-Phenik
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
07/23/2012 01:27 AMPosted by Anesthetist

Oh, and you're a Joke. I'm not even going to bother attacking your guild, because that's what total pieces of trash resort to when THEY WIPE TWICE on the only city boss that matters, KING Wrynn! Nice attempt at trolling though, mate. Come back to Stormwind any time so I can /rofl and /lol and /mourn (sarcastically) at your corpse TWICE!! Just like I did the other night! LOL!!

But anyways, gloating aside, much love to the Horde clowns that gave my alts "City Defender"!

i would just like to ask, why does a level 30 have say in this?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
i would also like to say sorry about not making it passed out @ 3 in the morning
Reply Quote
20 Blood Elf Hunter
alts are the most confusing concept in this game
Reply Quote
91 Draenei Priest
i would just like to ask, why does a level 30 have say in this?

You can consider Anesthetist a level 85 character - at least her druid was one. She did the ole' "I'm sick of my WoW addiction so I'm deleting my main!!!" - only to later succumb to her weakness and come back to WoW but have to start all over again.

It's best to feel sorry for her in that regard then try and make fun of what seems to be an irrelevant toon.

Oh, and I <3 Anesthetist - welcome back!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It doesn't matter WHAT lvl I am, because behind this toon, is a REAL person with feelings and a unique insight. NO ONE is "irrelevant" and ALL toons, regardless of lvl deserve a say!!

PS To the scrub lock, it was better that you were asleep than to be SHAMED TWICE at King Wrynn. (Which the horde baddies keep neglecting to address, I wonder why??)
Reply Quote
15 Draenei Paladin
NO ONE is "irrelevant" and ALL toons, regardless of lvl deserve a say!!
no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]