PVP Tutoring

85 Night Elf Druid
Are you a noob? Are you looking to improve? Or are you just generally bad at the game? No problem! I am offering a once in a IDK when opportunity.

For the fair price of 1000-4000 gold, I will be running a World of Warcraft, PVP tutoring program. In this program I will be training a player in all aspects of PVP in relation to their specific class and spec; ranging from Glyphs & Gems to Cooldowns and Rotation.

The payment system works as such:

1000 gold = Overview of class mechanics and abilities, brief look at gear, spec and glyphs.
Approximately 30 minutes

2000 gold = Overview of class mechanics and abilities, in-depth look at gear, spec and glyphs.
Approximately 45 minutes - 1hr

3000 gold = In-depth training of class mechanics and abilities, In-depth look at gear, spec and glyphs.
Approximately 1 hr - 1 hr 30 minutes

4000 gold = Advanced training in every class mechanic, advanced training in macros and necessary addons, overview of opposing class mechanics and how to counteract their abilities, In-depth look at gear, spec and glyphs.
Approximately 2 hrs

Notes:
  • Payment will be payed half up front, then half when the session has finished.
  • Sessions cannot be split up, when a session has commenced it can no longer be postponed.
  • Requirements:
    Skype, level 85 and necessary payment on hand.

To enroll:
    Send "Zibble" an in-game mail with the below information filled out.

Class:
    Payment:
    Available times:

Class specialties:
    Death knight
    Druid
    Mage
    Warlock
    Rogue

Missions Statement: World Peace.
    Edited by Zibble on 7/22/2012 2:38 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warlock
    can i book for 3k session
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    I would like a 4000 gold purchase for tutoring in Blood spec as a dk
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    Of course xardrana and cuckoo, mail zibble ingame with:

Class:
    Payment:
    Time:
    Edited by Zibble on 7/22/2012 2:35 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Goblin Death Knight
    If people are looking to improve their PvP game i recommend signing up to skill-capped, there are many videos you can check out which covers all aspects of PvP for any class. These videos are made by multi gladiators/rank 1's and not some guys who haven't even hit 2200.
    Edited by Emphxoxo on 7/22/2012 7:27 AM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Troll Hunter
    Even if I faction changed back I don't have 1000 gold, I have found a 2nd bar on the right of the screen so I no longer need to open my spell book during combat and I now use tidy plates.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AGGGHHHHHH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

nice troll...

are alliance having trouble with class mechanics

AGGHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

You seriously wonder why you're laughed at?

You do realise that some people have toons on both factions right?

You do realise that some people may actually benefit from something basic like this...

Not everyone is beyond help like yourself.

What a !@#$ing joke you are.
    Reply Quote
    85 Draenei Shaman
    can you lvl a elemental shaman then come teach me how to play?
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Renigade, you're the reason that I would honestly vouch for "freedom of speech" being a privilege, not a right.

When will you learn, you can never troll me. You barely hold enough intellectual capacity to mash the keys on your keyboard to come up with something that's incoherent most of the time you post. You know what's even more amazing, when what you post is borderline coherent, and I actually give you the time of day by reading it, I actually feel like I've accomplished nothing - scratch that, I actually feel as if I am dumber just by reading it.

As much as I'd love to have an in depth argument with you, I'm afraid this cannot happen. You are beyond help. You argue with stupidity, I argue with fact, statistics, and yes, things that sometimes involve a little bit of research.

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.” ― Mark Twain

Although I agree with this statement somewhat, you can never defeat me because I refuse to sink to your absolutely mind-numbingly brain-dead level.

But hey, at least you can brag about having experience in something, right?!

07/22/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Renigade
    TROLLLLLLLLLLD!

What a stain on humanity.
    Edited by Arilia on 7/22/2012 9:33 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Night Elf Druid
    OHHHH AND BTW...

CHARGING PEOPLE IN GAME GOLD TO GOOGLE/RESEARCH THERE TOONS IS IMO...

PATHETIC...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

ANOTHER BRILLIANT FORUM...

i think the last 2 leading threads of this forum have been about Diablo and a Gay guild...

hmmm..

wonder wats next LOOOL!

Unlike your evident play-style, i'll be covering MUCH more then the first then that pops up on google.
    If all you have to do is to try trolling these previously expressed "pathetic" forums.. its really disgusting to look at you in the big picture.
    Reply Quote
    85 Human Mage
    nice idea, sounds solid..

But a bit pricey,

Like a personal trainer... 1000g sounds reasonable for a advanced session.
    Edited by Drquad on 7/23/2012 7:28 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]