Level "1" Pst Attacks

100 Night Elf Druid
Apparently I have made such an impact on the Trolls that now the Hordies are starting level 1 toons and whispering me sweet nothings over and over while I play this game.

Ignore does not work when they delete the toon and setup another to harass.

I cannot find a mod that ignores a trolls entire account but when I do or I write my own I will try to share it with the rest of the WoW gamers.

If you are on Shu'halo the list of Trolls you can add to your ignore list is right here on the forum. Many of the ignorant responses to the posts show the majority of the losers that are ruining this game for us gamers. I count around a dozen that really should be banned permanently - the rest are kids feeding off the tripe.

I do care when my character is attacked or my guild is constantly ripped on in trade. I spent a huge amount of time growing it since 1/2/2012 at the end of an expansion. I have come up with unique ways to make it fun to level or chase pixellated items while with our guild. The constant attacks are because of its success at allowing experienced and new players a place to play away from the haters and trolls.

Anyone that chooses to say something horribly inappropriate obviously to pass the child filters is and always will be labeled a Troll and Hater in my book. If WoW can't see that and chooses to ignore the facts it will continue to experience a decline in WoW subscriptions.

I ask you -Why accept it?- tell the Trolls and Haters to leave the game. I know I am and will continue to do so until I no longer desire to play. O.0
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Sounds like someone pissed in your lucky charms Blinger. Blinger....let the butt-hurt flow through you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
07/22/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Icuunocme
Sounds like someone pissed in your lucky charms Blinger. Blinger....let the butt-hurt flow through you, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

One day blinger will learn how to use the forums and keep all his repeats in one thread. Also dude only consider trolls that piss him off. Like right now he probably considers what you said a troll post. He's really sensitive like that.

@Blinger I heard a quote the other day that sounded pretty cool and I think it fits your massive posting you keep repeating yourself in perfectly.

I will not censor myself to calm your ignorance.

Whenever you break out your list of trolls I hope you and your buddy go on it. Funny how you were fail trolling me while I was afk. Good times.
Edited by Nioavellir on 7/22/2012 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Apparently I have made such an impact on the Trolls that now the Hordies are starting level 1 toons and whispering me sweet nothings over and over while I play this game.

Ignore does not work when they delete the toon and setup another to harass.

I cannot find a mod that ignores a trolls entire account but when I do or I write my own I will try to share it with the rest of the WoW gamers.

If you are on Shu'halo the list of Trolls you can add to your ignore list is right here on the forum. Many of the ignorant responses to the posts show the majority of the losers that are ruining this game for us gamers. I count around a dozen that really should be banned permanently - the rest are kids feeding off the tripe.

I do care when my character is attacked or my guild is constantly ripped on in trade. I spent a huge amount of time growing it since 1/2/2012 at the end of an expansion. I have come up with unique ways to make it fun to level or chase pixellated items while with our guild. The constant attacks are because of its success at allowing experienced and new players a place to play away from the haters and trolls.

Anyone that chooses to say something horribly inappropriate obviously to pass the child filters is and always will be labeled a Troll and Hater in my book. If WoW can't see that and chooses to ignore the facts it will continue to experience a decline in WoW subscriptions.

I ask you -Why accept it?- tell the Trolls and Haters to leave the game. I know I am and will continue to do so until I no longer desire to play. O.0

You brought this on yourself mate
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
AGB
Hahaha he said wang.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
OMG OMG OMG AM i ON THAT LIST!@ I HOPE SO! I'M SO AMAZING I MAKE YOU WISH YOU WERE AS AMAZING AS ME...

Face it dude.. People on Shu halo Love me, your the only person that makes Trolling worth it.
you bring it on yourself by Trolling Forums about me and my Siblings(other trolls) So basicly bro.. you have a few options Give up your Scarlet crusade aginst Trolls.... or get over it and Walk away completely... You yourself are just wasting your valuable Time with your crusade aginst us. We go by what we know.. and that is.. if we can tick somoene off saying a few words we'll Do it. it's in our CPU
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Going after the Trolls in WoW is like standing on the beach trying to fight back the tide with a sword and about as effective too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]