LF DS Achievements

90 Goblin Warlock
.. specifically Don't Stand So Close To Me (Morchok), Holding Hands (Hagara) and Deck Defender (Warmaster). They're the only ones I need for my meta drake and, with a couple of our raiders out this week, I'd like to see if I can squeeze them in and out of the way.

I'm willing to pay per achievement after completion so if you think that this is something you'd be interested in helping me with let me know. I can either come in for those fights or help with the entire run, that's up to you. I'm also free any night of the week except on very short notice.

Thanks.
Edited by Moxie on 7/22/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
I would be very interested in doing this, but I'll be out of town most of the week and could probably only do it Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. Also, getting gem clusters is still my top priority right now, so if there's another rogue in the group collecting them I would probably have to pass.

Edit: Logged in my PVP gear, but my PVE is ilvl 392 or 393, with full enchants and almost all epic gems.
Edited by Homonza on 7/23/2012 9:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'm hoping to get a spot in a group that's already up and running, preferably already with the achievements so I don't take a guild mate's place for their chance at the meta.

I can afford to pay 5k per achievement, I have experience with all three fights on normal and heroic, and I'm not interested in rolling on loot unless it'll be disenchanted otherwise.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Yeah I was mostly hoping for the same in case there was a group with >1 DPS slots available, although I'm not willing to pay as much as you since clearly I haven't even gotten started yet on the meta on this toon. Best of luck, hope you find a group
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thanks! I really do hope I find a group willing to help with this so I don't have to worry about never getting the last 3 done.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
My guild has done them all mostly but def the ones you seek.. If youd xfer we have an IMMEDIATE and permaspot for our raid comp as well
Edited by Tristáñ on 7/23/2012 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ah, if only that were possible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i could be very possible.. faction change would be odd at first for you but it'd feel alright once you got everything you needed.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I'd faction change in a hot minute if I wasn't a core raider in my group already. I'd miss raiding with those reprobates. So, I'm hoping I can find a group Horde side just for these achievements while my group is off doing summery things and I'm stuck inside.
Edited by Moxie on 7/23/2012 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
My guild has done all but the Blackhorn achievement. We're onto heroics now but we'll be coming back some week or another to do that on regular one night. If you're on that night and still need it, I'll see if we can get you in :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Thanks.

I've been invited to go along with another guild whenever they do their achievement run, so I'll jump in with whichever run happens the soonest. I'd like to get this done before MOP, ideally.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Going now if you're interested. You logged when I tried whispering.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Ah nuts, I was afk playing the Xbox.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]