Not promising anything...

100 Human Paladin
but if Sleeper Cartel was considering throwing an End of the End of Cataclysm server party like we haven't done for what, THREE YEARS now...would anyone at all be interested?

We've been thinking about doing another party for awhile and basically, the only point in ever doing one is because it worked back when people were "Bored at 60 / 70 / 80". We had fun throwing them, those that attended typically had fun being there, and it's been entirely too long. Doing one close to the expansion might be a good time.

Anyone interested? Feel free to share any memories of those old parties if you had attended them.

< queue trolls >
< queue "Who's Sleeper Cartel and wth is a server party?" >
<--- Feathermoon is that way
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Would be cool, I missed those :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Man...I had to log in and use my authenticator and everything just to post here!

I think it would be awesome if SC threw something! We were just talking about this the other day, actually. I was saying how much I miss the SC bashes. One thing I will say is that with the lack of forum activity, spreading the news of the SC event in game will probably be very useful (if not critical). I would hope that the guild leaders (or even members) of the guilds here on the Noodle could get the word out in each of their guilds...and even take the time off from their usual activities to go be a part of the SC festivities. If you guys DO decide to hold an event, please post the information asap and I will definitely help spread the word. You can also come talk to me on Kharmaa or Ninsianna if there is anything I can do to help.

The Sleeper Cartel parties are a big part of my favorite memories of WoW. I remember being blown away by the first party I went to. It was in SW and there was food, drinks, shirts being passed out, prizes given away, a race that began at the front of SW...with checkpoints, prizes...and all sorts of things. I was new to all of this and had no idea how you all pulled it off. I will never forget that first time everyone started asking me if I wanted to head over to "the Sleeper Cartel party". I thought...'A party in the game??? What the hell are they talking about??' And...wow...did I learn. We all had such a GREAT time. I looked forward to anything you guys did from there out.

Over the years you guys have never ceased to amaze me. You have not only provided a wonderful break from the 'grind' (or even boredom) in the game, as well as just an all around fun and unique experience...you have also provided (as I said before) some of my favorite, lasting memories.

So...tldr version: YES! Please do! And please LMK if there is any way I can help at all. I would be happy to help in any way I can!

OH...and of course...the obligatory: FEATHERMOON IS THAT WAY--------->
LOLRP
<3
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
For sure, bring back some of the old Perenolde love. Sleeper Cartel did wonderful things for the server in the past and I believe you could once again!

I'm all for it
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
If you were to put something together, I would come out of retirement for the event.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Never attended the parties, but I've heard a lot about them. I'd definitely be down for it!
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Priest
If it happens during a time when I can be online, I'll be there :]
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]