Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
<Method> of US-Dragonmaw is an age 18+ horde guild, consisting of a raiding core that's been together since ToGC/ICC days (some longer than that). Our raiders are located all across the US, and a handful from Canada and NZ.
Class/Spec in demand:
**We have solidified our raid core. At the moment we do not have any full time raid positions available in our main raid. However, if you are interested in a back up position please feel free to contact one of the officers and/or apply. If you're recruited as backup it does not mean you won't ever raid. We will have a second raid group run 2 days over the weekend and once progression is over we will gladly bring you in during main raid.**
Dragon Soul 8/8, 8/8HM - US55 10m Heroic Madness, Server First Madness and Server First Twilight Harbingers (Meta Achieve).
Firelands 7/7, 7/7HM Pre-nerf, Corrupted Fire Hawks (Meta Achieve).
Blackwing Descent 6/6, 6/6HM
Bastion of Twilight 4/4, 4/4HM
Throne of Four Winds 2/2, 2/2HM
Our Wrath Accomplishments:
RS25 HM - Server Second
RS10 HM - Server Second
ICC25 12/12 HM - Server Second
ICC10 12/12 HM Drakes
ToGC25 5/5 Madskill
Ulduar25 Drakes and Algalon
What we expect from you:
1. Dedication to the guild and raiding. Please be online, on your main and prepared with proper consumables ready to go 10-15 minutes prior to invites.
2. Exceptional attendance. Since we're a 10m guild we require 100% commitment and attendance for our raids. However we do understand that unforeseen circumstances do arise. In cases like that we ask that you give as much notice as possible to an officer or leave a note on our forums. Our raid time is from 7:00pm PST to 11:00pm PST Monday through Thursday. We ask that you make yourself available to stay the entire duration.
3. General whining and QQ’ing is not tolerated AT ALL. If loot is your primary focus then this is NOT the guild for you.
4. Complete knowledge of your class, how to gear and spec it. This means being able to adapt to new situations and goes beyond just reading and knowing what the right gems are. It's something that we expect people to have put a lot of thought into so their character can be the best it can be.
5. Optimal raid performance goes without saying. This means you must be able to play your class to perfection. People who repeatedly die to the same mistakes and perform sub-par compared to the rest of the guild will not last very long.
6. Be competitive. Raid spots are earned. Show that you are the best person for the job. Have confidence in what you are doing and prove that you can do it better than anyone else. Performance is what will give you a spot in our core, not just your spec. If you show us you want to raid, we will reward you with a raid spot.
7. You must be able to take constructive criticism and improve from it. Everyone makes mistakes. It's important that you learn from them (whether it be yours or others) and respect the constructive criticism you receive.
8. Generally have a friendly attitude towards your fellow guildies. We are a guild full of jokesters. Yes, when it comes to raiding we may have more of a "hardcore" mentality but above all else we like to have fun. If you can’t take a joke, perhaps even at your expense, then this might not be the place for you.
Excellence seals the deal to becoming one of our core raiders and maintaining that spot in our core. We are always on the look out for exceptional players. Please don't be put off from applying just because your class/spec isn't listed. Also note that we do have a two week minimum probationary period. That being said gear is distributed by loot council; there is no DKP in this guild. Loot is a tool -not a reward- and therefore it is given out according to how it best benefits the guild. This means factors such as whom gets the biggest upgrade, what class an item is the best for, player performance, how many top-end items people have looted and what we need to kill the next boss. If you think you are up to the challenge please apply. Thanks and happy gaming!
Submit your application at www.MethodGuild.net and/or contact Lithiumm, Charméd or Choppstick in game or by email MethodofDragonmaw@gmail.com.
Edited by Tinkrbelle on 9/21/2012 3:21 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.