Upcoming Horde RP Events

Here's what we've got planned in the way of Horde RP events! If you have something to add, post in the thread or contact me in-game.

You can always view the public events on the Silvermoon Swordmaidens guild calendar: http://swordmaidens.guildwork.com/schedule

---

Join us weekly for RP Hour!

Every week on Thursdays at 8 PM server time we will have a different RP event. (The same event may happen multiple times, but never two weeks in a row). To be added to the invite list for these events contact Marelie or Roxy in game or post in this thread. Check new posts in the thread to find out where and what this week's event will be, or contact a Swordmaiden in game.
Edited by Roxy on 3/29/2013 8:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
07/25/2012 12:29 PMPosted by Roxy
Semi-Legal Goblin-Sanctioned Pet Battling Tournament at Gears (Every 4th Saturday, Starts September 29)

I.... cannot wait for this. My cockroach will finally get the recognition he deserves.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My Winterspring cub will nom your cockroach for BREAKFAST Oil! >:D
Reply Quote
New event! We'll have a pool party at Gallywix's Pleasure Palace in Azshara on August 18th. Invite your friends. Note that it's not accessible from the ground, so unless you can fly, lower level characters will probably have to die and rez at the spirit healer there. I'll see if we can find a warlock for summons.

Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Or someone with a two person flying mount. :)

<tickles Roxy>

Sin
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
07/29/2012 09:06 PMPosted by Shikon
My Winterspring cub will nom your cockroach for BREAKFAST Oil! >:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlEjJoOAdGg
Reply Quote
Don't forget about the pool party this weekend, guys! Also, I've started listing all Horde RP events I know about on our guild's site calendar. Public events will be publicly viewable, with repeating events in blue and one-off events in red. You can check it out at http://swordmaidens.guildwork.com/schedule and I'll put that in the first post as well. You shouldn't have to sign up for Guildwork to see this or anything. Let me know if there's any problems, or if you'd like anything listed.
Reply Quote
Just a reminder that Gears will begin weekly service again starting September 15! Join us at 10 PM on the 15th for our grand-reopening, and from 10 to Midnight every Saturday after that. We'll also host our Welcome to the Horde party at Gears on September 29th. See you there!
Edited by Roxy on 9/9/2012 1:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I WANNA BE

THE VERY BEST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Bumping for timeliness.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Aw, Wickette. You were suppose to do the next line! D:
Reply Quote
LIKE NO ONE EVER WAS

(Got your back Rharkul)

Was awesome to see people at Gears this Saturday! I've updated the post slightly--our Welcome to the Horde event will be at 10 PM instead of 8. I can assure you that this has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the last episode of Doctor Who until Christmas is on that Saturday. *cough*

We'll also be planning and announcing a Halloween event soon too, I'll have details for you all soon!

And if anyone has an event they want me to list, you can post it here or catch me in game. I'll put it in the thread and on the community calendar on the Swordmaidens site for great justice.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
TO TRAIN THEM IS MY CAUSEEEEE!

Roxy, Rharkul is dead now. I'll finish up the story and post it for those who knew him. Just gotta get Shikon to help finalize it. rest assured. He went out with style!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Sorry I missed Gears tonight. I passed out.
Reply Quote
Just a reminder that Gears will be open tomorrow night! It will also host the first of two 'Welcome to the Horde' events. (I've gone ahead and put it on the calendar twice, since expansion fever might mean people aren't quite willing to put an hour of the first weekend of Mists toward sitting around at a bar).

That said, if you need a break from leveling or if you want to show off your new Pandaren, this will be a great opportunity! We have special welcome boozeulation packages for our new Pandaren friends to ease the sting of Garrosh's ham-handed welcome, and we'll also be offering a chance to try out your pet battling skills. Maybe not a very good one, because I haven't gotten to work on it much, but...it's the thought that counts, right?

If you can't join us or just don't want to (we don't really blame you) we'll repeat this event next Saturday, October 6th. It will be during normal Gears hours of operation, starting at 10 server.
Reply Quote
Just dinged 87. If all goes to plan, I'll be 90 by about midnight, so I should make it to Gears. :)
Reply Quote
Updated. We're going to have a Hallow's Eve party on the 27th at 7 PM, prizes will be given to those who dress up in some way (gear, illusion potion or glyph, etc). The location will be the faerie circle in Tirisfal Glades. Invite your friends!

Gears continues. I need to work on my battle pets more for the whole pet battle part, though...

(Gears will be open the night of the Hallow's Eve party, also.)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumping for the Hallow's Eve party tomorrow! Hope to see lots of RP out there! Thank you to Roxy for getting these things rolling. I know we're looking forward to this and to Gears after!
Reply Quote
Was to busy moving to New Mexico and I missed the party. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]