Upcoming Horde RP Events

Short notice, but next Tuesday at 8 we'll have a Harvest Banquet. A chance to gather and chat and talk about what we're thankful for. This will be at the Thunder Bluff bonfire.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump for the Harvest Banquet this evening. Hope to see everyone in Thunder Bluff!
Reply Quote
We don't have a date yet, but we'll be having a Winter's Veil party soon with a white elekk gift exchange. Start thinking about some kind of cheap gag gift you'd like to bring. It's fine if it's a gray item (maybe a romance novel or goblin gentleman's magazine?) or anything else weird or funny. Just don't spend too much money!
Reply Quote
Our Winter's Veil party will be on the 22nd at 8 PM in Moonglade. Price limit for the White Elekk Gift Exchange is 50g. We will have warlocks/obsidian nightwings on hand in case lower level characters can't make it.
Reply Quote
I hope everyone had fun at the party last night (well, except for Qual, maybe--gift exchanges always have that one person who ends up worse for wear). We'll probably organize another event for some time in January or February, so keep your eyes open.

Just as a note, Gears will not be open next Saturday due to the holidays. We will be open again January 5th.

Happy and safe holidays to everyone!
Reply Quote
Almost forgot to post this. This Saturday at 8 PM we'll be having a Lunar Celebration in Halfhill, on the north side away from the market. Wear your best Lunar Festival finery and bring fireworks!

At least one person (myself) will be on hand to ferry 85s stuck in the Jade Forest over, and if we can summon lower level people in we'll have at least one warlock. You can blame me for the decision to have it in Halfhill, but I wanted to mix it up since it seems like we use the same three or four locations for most of our events.

Hope to see you there!
Reply Quote
Just a quick note, Gears will not be open for the next two weeks (9th and 16th). Well...I mean, if you guys really get fired up and want to go sit around, I'm not gonna stop you, but I won't be there to take drink and food orders :P

We will be open again as usual on the 23rd.
Edited by Roxy on 2/4/2013 10:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey all, sorry about the lack of organized RP events and Gears lately.

I'm sorry to say that for now Gears is on hiatus again. However, I am attempting to find a new night for it or to schedule other events more frequently. I'll be sure to let you all know of anything new in this thread when it happens.
Edited by Roxy on 3/25/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Now announcing RP Hour! Join us every Thursday at 8 PM for a different RP event each week. (The same event may be held multiple times, but it won't be the same event two weeks in a row). To be on the invite list send a tell or mail to Marelie or Roxy in game or post in this thread.

This will begin next Thursday, the 4th with a party at Gallywix's Pleasure Palace to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the Swordmaidens. Hope to see some of you there!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Join us next Thursday for A Game of Chess in Karazhan. Strategy is increasingly important in the battles we face each day, so the Commander of the Swordmaidens is inviting everyone who wants to join to test their mettle against one another using Medivh's personal chess set.

**IMPORTANT NOTE**: To save time we will be conducting this event in a pre-cleared instance of Karazhan. If there are any characters you wish to do Karazhan on and you bring them into our instance you will likely end up locked out. Feel free to bring a 70+ alt instead if you're worried!

Double Edit: If attendance for this event exceeds ten individuals we will split into two groups and have additional RP before and after outside the instance.
Edited by Marelie on 4/5/2013 7:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bumping this up for reminders on Thursday RP Hour! Kara chess was fun and creepy a tea party with ghosts was spook-tacular (Oh.. I am so sorry about that.... couldn't resist).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
This Thursday's RP Hour will be a Brawl Night at Brawl'gar Arena. Come hang out with us, cheer on your friends, maybe even compete yourself!

And in case anyone isn't sure, you don't have to have the invitation to get in, so it should be friendly for all levels since it's in Orgrimmar.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]