RP Homes

90 Human Warlock
Aiight. I think I fixed it. :D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I just thought of another one specific to this character, since now this thread has go me thinking about where all my characters live since they can't all be hobos!

Haggy here has an old run down hovel along the outside of the Greymane wall, there is a tent/camp set up along the southern area that I tend to use for the 'hovel'. She's recently gone back there so chance are that's where she'd be found mostly, though... visitors tend to get the same flamey treatment as the wildlife and roaming forsaken in those parts. Just a fair warning.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Got the home I said pegged. Nice job Cat. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
My druid Sylriais' home is the empty house next to Starfall Village in Winterspring. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
my rp home is the docked ship next to the large shark in the harbor. because nexterion is the harbormaster and owns the docks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My cozy abode ... Amberstill Ranch. Outside of Ironforge

† Dandez †
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just to notify everyone: Cat and Ald have recently moved to Silverpine Forest, to fit the needs of their large family. Check the updated map. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I've noticed that you didn't throw up a horde list of taken homes! Allow me.

Wayfarer's Rest.

-All of the four people who role play in the horde: RED
Edited by Grohak on 8/1/2012 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It was absolutely my intention to open this up to both Horde and Alliance. I just need to figure out some way to differentiate between them. :)

Do you know the names of these four? I'll go right ahead and start making a map for all of you. ^_^
Reply Quote
My home is in Hearthglen, pretty much the only EMPTY house there.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/02/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Shrano
My home is in Hearthglen, pretty much the only EMPTY house there.

Can I has a few more details? Such as positioning and maybe furniture? Just wanna make sure I get it right the first time... XD
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
I created a dot on a map where Artirone Lives (my brother's shaman is the picture so you know) because otherwise it would be hard to find where he lives because it is indescribable in text. But know it is a tent.
http://i47.tinypic.com/imq6mx.png
It is in Arathi highlands.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated for yours, Art. :D
Reply Quote
Sorry Catiana, heh. I don't really know how to describe it. It is the only empty house in Hearthglen.. ( Top right of the Western Plaguelands ) Looking at the map, it's where the map says there is a flight point. ( It isn't accurate. The real flight path is southwest of the house. ) The furniture inside is just a replica of the home in Eastvale, where Stalvan Mistmantle murdered that family. Two beds downstairs, a bed for two upstairs, and a crapton of chairs next to the stairs leading to the second floor.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/12/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Shrano
Sorry Catiana, heh. I don't really know how to describe it. It is the only empty house in Hearthglen.. ( Top right of the Western Plaguelands ) Looking at the map, it's where the map says there is a flight point. ( It isn't accurate. The real flight path is southwest of the house. ) The furniture inside is just a replica of the home in Eastvale, where Stalvan Mistmantle murdered that family. Two beds downstairs, a bed for two upstairs, and a crapton of chairs next to the stairs leading to the second floor.

Got it pegged. Once I actually -went- there I realized I'm a total doofus...there -is- no other house. XD!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
RP while your flag, makes it more fun......haha
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
(It is Artirone)
Well things are problematic with Art living in a tent when he is getting married, ya know. But I Noticed a nice decent house that is unclaimed and Well it is able to be described without a map picture.

The Dwarf farm on the edge of Dun morogh and Wetlands, the only open house there, which happens to be the westernmost house of the farm. The house is just a bit more west than the house Icon of the farm there on the map.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Updated for Art and Jaycut.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Hmmm - you weren't lying dead on the upstairs area at the Blue Recluse by any chance, were you? One of my alts - this one or Roehnan - was RP'ing there and saw a dead body lying next to a table up there! This was a couple weeks ago. Couldn't tell but it *could* have been an Orc! Just wondered, lol. I was mystified.

[@Yoshiru]
Edited by Syllvala on 8/21/2012 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]