RP Homes

90 Human Warrior
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Add mine! It's Zeramas in Zul'drak. I'll send a link to the map:

http://www.wowhead.com/zone=66#map

It's the bottom left necropolis. No NPCs or anything are there, so why not?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I'ma go ahead and bump this back to the top. I wanna get back into RP, so I'ma try to keep all the resources up. Let me know if you have a home or if anything has changed!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
My estate, The Oakridge, is located in Thundermar with the Gryphon Stables directly southeast, the empty tavern directly northwest, and the archway that leads to Kirthaven directly north of its proximity.
Reply Quote
69 Night Elf Mage
Mythronis doesnt really have a home that is exclusively his. but I did find a place in Stormwind where My character goes when he's tired and stuff. So its kind of a temporary home. but let me know if anyone has this place already. Its that one place outside of cathedral square facing the canals right across from the trade district bridge you turn left to walk with the canals on your left side and the cathedral square buildings on the right until you see an open tunnel on the right side which leads to somewhat of a secluded grove. My character is familiar with nature so he doesnt really mind sleeping outdoors.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Bumping for renewed interest!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I Live In Arathi Highlands in the lower right corner of the zone on the map, in a plain area ( on the map ) that has a Farm, a Dwarven House, a few Stables, a outhouse, and a Dock. I live there because nobody would guess I live there and I want to have my own house in WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQklGmdj9bRZsXt8QVhpFafGBQV0i8i2y8mK30EbWOKkh3V01KO

Link the Arathi Map above and look for the plain area going southeast to the lower right of the map and you got it! <3 :3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]