8/8 DS Heroic Guild needs Resto Sham/Ele OS

90 Troll Rogue
<The Departed> has cleared all heroic content for Dragon Soul and will continue to do 1.5hr full clears to farm heoric gear, Life-Binder's Handmaiden, and achieves for the meta. We have an immediate slot avail for a solid and reliable RESTO SHAM WITH ELE OS. This is a very competent group with a great core of players who (for the most part) show up on time everytime, kick !@#, and roll through DS. We raid Wed and Thurs 9-12 server. Wed we raid DS. On Thurs we are currently working on Heroic Firelands, and plan on getting our heroic Rag kill on farm as well.

You will have no one else to roll against for mail gear, and most of our core only needs trinkets and madness weapons to be complete heroic.

We are a very active guild, and normally have 20+ players on at any given time. We have an active group of pvp'ers as well, and also run a rated BG core Sun nites that could also use an ele or resto sham.

Please get in touch with me in game or at financeboy@earthlink.net if you would like to discuss joining our team.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If you are a RESTO SHAM with an ELE OS, have your current tier 4 piece 397, and want to be part of a crew that does full clear heroic every week...you should really consider leaving that guild that is having problems getting ppl to show up and not progressing and come join our team.

You will have no one else to roll against for mail gear.

We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12 server.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
LOL @ 1.5 hour full clears w/ only 1 madness kill when it takes an entire raid night and countless wipes to clear 6/8. thats some pretty bold and funny advertising
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
On Wednesday July 18th we did 7/8 Heroic clear in 1hr 9 min....we then killed H madness in around 5 attempts - and downed it the second time we got to phase 2....so assuming the shammy we bring in is a solid player and knows their class and the fight etc etc I feel an hour and a half for a full clear heroic is pretty accurate for our group...we are very efficient and have very little downtime...I am sure that Void's main core can do a full clear in around an hour I would think....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
haters gonna hate.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
What happened to your eye?....did it hurt?....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Polaski I miss you :(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
You sure got purrtty tusks there son....
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I miss me too, game is boring as heck atm. Good thing I got RL junk to keep myself occupied.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
so i come to check my 2nd servers forums and i see this.

killed H madness in around 5 attempts - and downed it the second time we got to phase 2

with H Madness being faceroll and took you 5 attempts how many times did it take you on spine?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Spine was def harder than madness...I want to say it took about 30 attempts...once we figured out the right strat it wasn't too difficult...it helps that our prot warr Blockadeii is fing amazing on phase 3...that kid cant kite bloods with anyone anywhere anytime.....

On another note...we are looking for serious and reliable old school raiders that want to get back to 25 man raiding in MOP....if you enjoyed the challenge of 25 man raids and want to play with other solid like-minded players...please get in touch with me and join our team....we like to define ourselves as a hardcore 2 days a week raiding guild....
Edited by Kapowee on 8/10/2012 8:27 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
CLEARLY YOU HAVE NEVER MET THE BEST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i didnt know H Spine was a phase fight? i though it was the same thing moving up the spine?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/10/2012 01:47 PMPosted by Snipehealz
i didnt know H Spine was a phase fight? i though it was the same thing moving up the spine?

Im gonna use some 1st grade mental skills and assume that no plates off the back is p1, 1 plate off is p2, and 2 plates off is p3. Use them 1st grade mental skillz!
Edited by Killacast on 8/12/2012 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Attaboy Killacast...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]