Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hi, I recently landed the job I've been wanting, but it means I can no longer raid with my current guild. You can find my character here:
My current progression is 1/8 H DS.
I work 3rd shift 6 nights a week. I am a resto shaman with an ele off spec mainly for fun. I prefer NOT to raid as a dps. I am a far better healer and one of the best shaman you'll find. I know my class inside and out and I always perform to the best I can.
So, what am I looking for in a guild?
1) ADULTS ONLY. I can't stress enough how annoying it is listening to some 13 year old who thinks he's hot stuff in vent. Unless its the kid of one of the guild members I don't want to be around children. I am 28, and I am past all that stuff. I am here to have fun.
2) Since I work 3rd shift I can't raid late. I need an early afternoon raiding guild, preferably no more than 3 days a week. Ideal starting time for me would be around 4 PM CST.
3) A guild who is understanding that real life comes first. I rent my own apartment, am happily in a relationship, and pay my own bills, so sometimes things come up. Of course if things do come up I will always let someone in charge know ahead of time.
4) a guild who's open minded about various subcultures in society. Just because I'm not like you doesn't mean I am a bad person. Accept diversity.
5) Preferably horde only guilds. I will consider alliance, but I play this game partly for the lore, and story wise, I am loyal to the horde.
If you're interested in a resto shaman and possible friend and have a guild that fits my needs then please PM me on this site or contact me in game. Thank you.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.