My current progression is 1/8 H DS.
I work 3rd shift 6 nights a week. I am a resto shaman with an ele off spec mainly for fun. I prefer NOT to raid as a dps. I am a far better healer and one of the best shaman you'll find. I know my class inside and out and I always perform to the best I can.
So, what am I looking for in a guild?
1) ADULTS ONLY. I can't stress enough how annoying it is listening to some 13 year old who thinks he's hot stuff in vent. Unless its the kid of one of the guild members I don't want to be around children. I am 28, and I am past all that stuff. I am here to have fun.
2) Since I work 3rd shift I can't raid late. I need an early afternoon raiding guild, preferably no more than 3 days a week. Ideal starting time for me would be around 4 PM CST.
3) A guild who is understanding that real life comes first. I rent my own apartment, am happily in a relationship, and pay my own bills, so sometimes things come up. Of course if things do come up I will always let someone in charge know ahead of time.
4) a guild who's open minded about various subcultures in society. Just because I'm not like you doesn't mean I am a bad person. Accept diversity.
5) Preferably horde only guilds. I will consider alliance, but I play this game partly for the lore, and story wise, I am loyal to the horde.
If you're interested in a resto shaman and possible friend and have a guild that fits my needs then please PM me on this site or contact me in game. Thank you.