resto shammy lf guild

90 Troll Shaman
Hi, I recently landed the job I've been wanting, but it means I can no longer raid with my current guild. You can find my character here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ikara/advanced

My current progression is 1/8 H DS.

I work 3rd shift 6 nights a week. I am a resto shaman with an ele off spec mainly for fun. I prefer NOT to raid as a dps. I am a far better healer and one of the best shaman you'll find. I know my class inside and out and I always perform to the best I can.

So, what am I looking for in a guild?

1) ADULTS ONLY. I can't stress enough how annoying it is listening to some 13 year old who thinks he's hot stuff in vent. Unless its the kid of one of the guild members I don't want to be around children. I am 28, and I am past all that stuff. I am here to have fun.

2) Since I work 3rd shift I can't raid late. I need an early afternoon raiding guild, preferably no more than 3 days a week. Ideal starting time for me would be around 4 PM CST.

3) A guild who is understanding that real life comes first. I rent my own apartment, am happily in a relationship, and pay my own bills, so sometimes things come up. Of course if things do come up I will always let someone in charge know ahead of time.

4) a guild who's open minded about various subcultures in society. Just because I'm not like you doesn't mean I am a bad person. Accept diversity.

5) Preferably horde only guilds. I will consider alliance, but I play this game partly for the lore, and story wise, I am loyal to the horde.

If you're interested in a resto shaman and possible friend and have a guild that fits my needs then please PM me on this site or contact me in game. Thank you.

Zshikara
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Signs, signs, everywhere a sign. Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]