Next Warchief!

I know this has been reposted more than 15 times, but the old posts never get updated, so i see no point.

So most of us know in MoP Theres the "Siege of Orgrimmar" Deal and there will be a new Warchief later on... Now This is my thought for warchief Thats most people would'nt think but how about...... Rexxar, The Champion of the Horde, i last heard. Hes Doing fine out in "Outlands.

Now you guys post yer' Ideas on tis page and converse wit' each other!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think Rexxar would feel comfortable accepting any sort of politician position (much less one that comes with as many responsibilities as Warchief of the Horde). His heart belongs to the wilds.
Reply Quote
07/25/2012 01:30 PMPosted by Egrem
I don't think Rexxar would feel comfortable accepting any sort of politician position (much less one that comes with as many responsibilities as Warchief of the Horde). His heart belongs to the wilds.

Yeah, I could see him taking part in the Siege of Orgrimmar, but I ultimately I don't see him as anything other then a Horde champion.

Overall, I think we'll see some fundamental reorganization of how the position of Warchief works going forward past MoP. Perhaps Vol'jin will become "Warchief" in the sense of commanding the Horde armies, while Thrall returns as something like "High Shaman", and is a spiritual/political leader of the Horde.

I definitely oppose Thrall coming back as Warchief with the position in it's current form. He was the one who put Garrosh in charge, and things cannot go back to the way they were.
Reply Quote
FOR THE LAST TIME ITS GOING TO BE SAURFANG!
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 07:30 PMPosted by Xarduss

Wrong, it's Thrall, Metzen said so.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
07/25/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Elenie

He said we'll be getting our *warchief* back. I don't think we can necessarily say Thrall will be Warchief again persay. Also Blue posters have said the information at the Press Release of MoP thingie wasn't entirely accurate. Now weather that was a smokescreen or trying to clarify I still rather not Thrall be Warchief.

Be High-Shaman of the Horde and have some amount of power within the Horde but not be a Warchief.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
He said we'll be getting our *warchief* back. I don't think we can necessarily say Thrall will be Warchief again persay. Also Blue posters have said the information at the Press Release of MoP thingie wasn't entirely accurate. Now weather that was a smokescreen or trying to clarify I still rather not Thrall be Warchief.

Be High-Shaman of the Horde and have some amount of power within the Horde but not be a Warchief.

Right, we all know what the Blue meant.

"Guys, it's not going to be Thrall."
*Whispers to the other CMs, snickering* "It's going to be Go'el!"
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I want Thrall to return to the Horde, not as its Warchief but as its spiritual leader. A "High-Shaman" position. I'd have a hard time trusting Thrall's "Judgement" after all that's transpired.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/25/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Spacemuffin
I want Thrall to return to the Horde, not as its Warchief but as its spiritual leader. A "High-Shaman" position. I'd have a hard time trusting Thrall's "Judgement" after all that's transpired.

Then in the Burning Legion expac, Varian will reveal him at the end to have all along been a supporter of the Burning Legion, twisting events to deliver both Azeroth and the Horde into their Hands...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I know this has been reposted more than 15 times, but the old posts never get updated, so i see no point.

So most of us know in MoP Theres the "Siege of Orgrimmar" Deal and there will be a new Warchief later on... Now This is my thought for warchief Thats most people would'nt think but how about...... Rexxar, The Champion of the Horde, i last heard. Hes Doing fine out in "Outlands.

Now you guys post yer' Ideas on tis page and converse wit' each other!

Last time I saw him, he was in Dragonblight. But...

REXXAR FOR WARCHIEF!!!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
how about general Drek'thar?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
07/25/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Holybeard

No, while his visions are still spot on (He forsaw the Cataclysm, but no one believed him), he is increasingly senile and technically paralyzed from the waist down, he is transported with a wheelchair.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/25/2012 09:12 PMPosted by Pyronaptor

No, while his visions are still spot on (He forsaw the Cataclysm, but no one believed him), he is increasingly senile and technically paralyzed from the waist down, he is transported with a wheelchair.

At least now we know the Orcs aren't so primitive that they can't invent basic medical devices.

Seriously though I don't care what baboon is in charge, I'm going to murder him or her or it anyways. Or all of them.

Ragnoros at least knew how good of a solution fire would have been to Orgrimmar. Too bad he aimed at the big happy fun tree instead.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
07/25/2012 07:43 PMPosted by Spacemuffin

You know I would be fine with this as long as the "High-Shaman" position is only pertaining to Orcs. Keep your shamanism out of my Belves!

As for Warchiefs.

My votes are for Horde in general- Voljin

and Orcish leader- Saurfang, Zaela, or Thrall as a kind of Horde Velen.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
07/25/2012 07:35 PMPosted by Elenie

He also retracted that statement. So Saurfang could in theory be the next Warchief.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Honestly if Thrall isn't warchief I would rather see either Saurfang or Vol'Jin. Saurfang would be good just cause he is a bit wiser from my understanding. But at the same time Vol'Jin is a very respectable character in the Horde community as well as the other factions it seems. Although I can see Thrall coming back as warchief. But then again his old buddy Eltrich or whatever his name is would also be a good one.

Or they could throw us all off and make Gamon the warchief ROFL.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
07/26/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Mishalla
He also retracted that statement. So Saurfang could in theory be the next Warchief.

He didn't retract the statement. Another CM said his comments were hasty.

Translation: It's not going to be Thrall, it's going to be Go'el.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
07/26/2012 04:21 AMPosted by Elenie
Translation: It's not going to be Thrall, it's going to be Go'el.

Ye put make up on ah pig, It's still a pig...

I honestly wish that either Vol'jin or Saurfang become the next warchief...Thrall is just to much after Cata, I personally can't take him anymore :/
Reply Quote
58 Undead Death Knight
Saurfang is probably going to drift into Drek'Thar territory soonish. I wouldn't choose him.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Last time I saw him, he was in Dragonblight. But...

REXXAR FOR WARCHIEF!!!

Rexxar isn't in Dragonblight, he was last seen in the Shattering event defending Orgrimmamr from elementals. Rokhan is in Dragonblight though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]