Please give Mannoroth a free realm transfer.

85 Human Paladin
09/09/2012 03:08 AMPosted by Nugget
You're in luck since Mannoroth has been paired with Azralon a Portuguese server. They are something like 85% horde. Tada, all low-pop problems solved right? Thats the purpose of cross realm isn't it?

Yeah, but if they speak portuguese, it'll be harder for the horde to communicate. Although I have had some success in dungeons where I was the only english speaking person. Hmm this could be a great way for the horde players to learn another language. Who says you don't learn anything playing video games?

P.S. Hello Nugget.
Edited by Brettman on 9/16/2012 12:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Obrigada, Blizzard! I wish there was a built-in translator like in some other games.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I do miss my undead mage, I just could not stand all those damn dirty trolls.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
your words. they sting.

I'll have you know I bathe every day in the waterfall in Orgrimmar! At 5pm.....naked.....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
your words. they sting.

I'll have you know I bathe every day in the waterfall in Orgrimmar! At 5pm.....naked.....
So that's why I can hear screams of terror coming out of Orgrimmar around that time! ^_^
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
well yeah. also, hi! xD I told Apoc to tell you I said hi but I don't know if he did.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
He did not. >_<
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
He did not. >_<

D: That's it. I'm beating him up irl.

you got skype?
Edited by Jinja on 9/19/2012 6:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Signed, Manno just sucks on Horde side, no one PvP on Manno. Since Manno got a Cross-realm zone with Arthas at our Dueling area, there was like 3 Mannos(me included) and the other 20 were from Arthas, which Saddens me, then in TB, we couldn't even hold on to 1 Node....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Eh, honestly it wouldn't be such a big deal if not for the fact that of the players that are left, most of them are just flat garbage.

Never been taught to play, no idea what they're doing, no desire to know what they're doing, so on and so forth...

Take the OP of the thread for example. Complain all day about Mannoroth, but you've got no heroic progress, no PvP progress of any kind, and you don't contribute in any meaningful way to the server. Complain all day, fine. But at least have some kind of ethos (however casual or nonchalant) to fall back on.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
You just won 10 internets for using the word "ethos" in a sentence.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]