@Lovergirl

90 Blood Elf Priest
Gee sorry I didn't get back to you in time when you whispered me with your horde druid. I left because I joined a bg. And such harsh language :O. I had no idea you were bringing a frost mage to come stomp my little healer priest. You were the one who attacked me after I just got done being chased out of TB from a DK. Then came back after on the opposite side to attack me while I was sitting there chatting in guild, then again as I was chatting, and yet again. And you are mad at me because you could not kill me? Then didn't get a chance to kill me with your mage? (which if you are decently geared I am sure you would have)

Go back to standing in the safety of your guards and attacking every horde who leaves TB like you usually do.
Edited by Ahallerina on 7/20/2012 8:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
07/20/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Athsgirl
I don't get it.

Her and her lovergirl got into a spat and are working through it via the forums. Least that's how i read it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
07/20/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Harpoa
Her and her lovergirl got into a spat and are working through it via the forums. Least that's how i read it.

Good luck since there's only a set amount of people that mess around on the Anvilmar forums.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I'd like to watch if you guys are going to make, make-up sex.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]