[A] - Hosting DS 25 "PUG" 7/24/12

90 Worgen Druid
Hello everyone,

I have been hosting DS 10 normal pugs clearing 8/8 with ease for some time now. This week I intend to host a 25 man PUG on Tuesday 7/24/12 @ 7:30, invites will start at 7 server. This PUG will be hosted by our guild, Reconstructed, and will make up at least half the raid. For all those tired of running the same effortless 10man PUG's each week and would like a chance at more gear, this is the run for you. Players will be picked based on creating a good class composition, their experience level with the content (on that toon or another,) and by making sure they are at least geared enough for the instance.

Loot rules will be standard. Main-set before Off-set, you cant get 2 pieces before someone else gets one etc etc. And nothing is reserved except we have a rogue working on his legendary.

If you are interested in coming reply here, send me an in-game mail, or show up at 7:00 server on Tuesday and send me a whisper.

Thanks,
Wilshyre/Biggie and the Reconstructed Team
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I wouldn't join this run if it was the only PUG run on Kargath.

Reconstructed was never known for being a half-way decent group of people and I see no reason to believe they've turned everything around on their third attempt.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
Recon was not Reconstructed. What zezzox did does not correlate to our guild.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Aero,

You ran in a 10man PUG with us a month ago on one of your healers before we changed our name back to Reconstructed. You had no complaints and the run went fine. You even thanked me for the invite afterwards.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm not associating Recon with Reconstructed. I'm aware of the difference.

The guild name however has a very negative history associated with it.

I don't recall the specific run but it is entirely possible that this happened. What was the name that you ran under? That would help in general but the guild's credibility is shot. It's worth precisely *!!#.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I ran on this toon. Again it was over a month ago, before Diablo came out. But at the same time, I do not know where your negative connotations towards our guild come from but I hope you can put them behind you since it would seem we have had positive experiences in the not to distant past.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
What was the name of the guild though?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Aero you talk trash about every guild!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Nope, there are a select few that are reserved for my ire.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You call him a casual something while you haven't killed anything in DS and your guild is 7/8 on normal?
Edited by Hoochy on 7/21/2012 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Reconstructed was never known for being a half-way decent group of people

I never said they were bad, but GG nub.

I'm pleased to see that you've managed to quite easily prove my point. If you weren't sure about what I was talking about before, hopefully now you have an idea Wil.

So Will, are you the shaman? I do find it rather humorous the number of times you bring up the Uld 10 thing. I've never had a problem paying other people to do things for me when I didn't want to waste my time on them. Thanks for being my gardener.
Reply Quote
86 Human Priest
07/21/2012 05:34 PMPosted by Hoochy
You call him a casual something while you haven't killed anything in DS and your guild is 7/8 on normal?

Some of us did go 8/8 on multiple characters.

Most are bored and don't care to progress through shoddy content.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
This whole thread has really become derailed. But honestly Aero don't expect to not have someone come back at you when you start the name calling first.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I expect people who are douche bags to act like douche bags.

You'll notice that when you responded it was with respect and thought. Mr. Ferral however has proven that he is exactly what I said that Reconstructed was.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Aero is nothing but a pathetic hypocrite he wants to talk about the "reputation" of our guild, when he himself is guilty in this very thread of the same thing himself.

There's a big difference you pay the gardener because you don't feel like doing the gardening. Not because you are incapable, which was your case. By the way congratulations on your Glory of the Cataclysm Hero, 07/04/2012. Nice job my boys had that 3 weeks into the expansion 2 days after the world first.

/facepalm
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Your boys..they be rockin out an ugly drake. Congrats...I think?

If it wasn't for someone else needing it I still wouldn't have that achievement because quite frankly I don't give a sh*t about achievements.

And no, I pay people to do things I don't *want* to do. It has nothing to do with my ability to do so or otherwise. I do what I want, when I want. If I don't want to do something but want a shiny new toy then I'm more than happy to pay other people for their labor.

Thanks for being my blue-collar worker in wow.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I expect people who are douche bags to act like douche bags.

Yes but your initial post what not very respectful. And rather than exercising courtesy, you exemplified your quote above excellently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]