[H] 405 iLvl Druid Tank - Looking for Guild

90 Tauren Druid
I recently transferred my main over to this server after playing an alt for several weeks. I'm hoping to find a 10Man guild in need of a tank to finish out the XPac and push content when MoP comes out.
Reply Quote
Botb is currently recruiting both of our 10 mans are 8/8 heroic, though we do have an alt 10 man group that runs every week mainly to finish up achievements and 8/8 for people that didint get it with our other 2 groups. That runs on tues and thurs from 8 server till 11. Group 1 is however recruiting for mop a tank if that intrest you! Some info about us we are 1 of the first guild to ever be on this server and have had solid leadership ever since so were here to stay a 7 year track record shows that .When werein full swing we run around 4 10 mans during progression so plently of groups to raid with if your seeking a pro guild that gets !@#$ done , that being said app at www.Botb.org I hope to see you with us soon :)
OR just whisper me ingame and ill hook you up
Reply Quote
i act think the alt groups looking for a tank as well tomorrow if your intrested in coming in and showing us what you got :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]