LFM 25man raiding 2/12 ToT 3day week

90 Worgen Warrior
<Of Hells Design> is currently recruiting mature, serious, and skilled players for our raiding team. That sustain having high attendance for our raid times. We have a relatively open roster and are looking for DPS and Healers.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 8:30pm EST to 12am
Wednesday: 8:30pm EST to 12am
Thursday: 8:30pm EST to 12am

Additionally we do other things on off nights like transmog runs, alt runs, rare farming, etc. We'd like to get back into PVPing as a guild as well. Prior to patch 4.3 we had an RBG team @ 1700 rating. Although presently PVE is our main focus.

Classes/Rolls
**These are the classes/roles we are willing to take. Not the number of players we are recruiting**
Druid: Balance/Feral/ Resto
Priest: Any
Paladin: Holy
Shaman: Any
Warlock: Any
Warrior: DPS
Monk: Heal/ DPS

Of Hells Design
OHD is a guild with a relaxed atmosphere that focuses on progression PvE raiding. We maintain a fun and relaxed attitude both in and outside of our raids, while retaining the ability to focus on downing content in a timely manner.

What we expect from our raiders:
    Members are expected to always bring their "A game" to raids to help ensure we do our best while working on current progression content.
    Members are expected to always show up for raids early so that the raid can start on time and leave plenty of time for other measures.
    Members are expected to always bring all of the necessary items they require for raids; food, flasks, potions, etc.
    Members are expected to strive to be the absolute best they can at which ever role/class they play. (ex: Theorycrafting/ testing researched information).
    Members are expected to be available for each raid night during the week. (Obviously last minute real life changes are acceptable, we just like to know whats going on if possible)
    Members are expected to be friendly, helpful, and respectful of other players whether they are in guild or not.

Loot System and Rules:
We currently use an EP/GP based loot system that has a 15% weekly decay. We reward raiders additional points for being on time and donations of goods to the guild bank (with a cap per week).

If you would like to speak to someone in guild management, they are listed below.

Guild Website: http://ofhellsdesign.shivtr.com/
Guild Email: ofhellsdesign@gmail.com
GM: Ysosrslawl (real id: thegod526@gmail.com) (Battletag: Ysosrslawl%1721)
Edited by Ysosrslawl on 3/20/2013 1:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
RAWR!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warlock
Always great to see more 25 man guilds in the neighborhood. Best of luck in MoP.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/pokeindaface
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
derp
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/yawn
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/poke
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
ur mom
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
waka waka
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
My guild is <Of Hells Design> of Whisperwind. We are a serious raiding guild looking to clear content as it comes out (Heroics, challenge modes, etc.). We are Hard core in our expectations and goals but without all the added stress of those kinds of guilds. We are also really fun people! Lots of laughing and good times here, playing D3, Old meta achievement runs, etc. Our main goal is to have as much fun as possible while raiding to be one of the best if not THE best on our realm. Now with having joined Class M Gaming, we are connected to more friends and making even more of a home for our members!

We are recruiting for MOP presently, building a 25man raid team. All recruits are given CORE raiding positions.

Come MOP we'll be focusing on a 3 day week raiding schedule 3 hours per night 8:30pm EST to 12am EST. Days are Tues-Thurs plus a last push on Monday. (3/4 days required)

If interested please feel free to check us out here.
Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5149144996?page=1
Real ID: Thegod526@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would be up to join OHD u already kno me yso but I would not mind joining I am a 8/8h 407ilvl boomkin who know's the class very well and can be an exeptional raid member. I will contact u in game(btw i got a resto OS)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
looking for you in game sorry for such a late response
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/poke
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
still looking
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
/poke
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
potato!!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
WAKA WAKA
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
up now!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
ohaidere
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
amg wut u doing?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]