Gold Making Partner(s)

85 Goblin Death Knight
I am looking for a few (3 MAX) people to work on the Auction House (Horde) with me during Mists. My previous partners have quit playing. Which has made it a little taxing on me to manage everything. Whisper me in game when I am on this alt for more information and then if it sounds good we can chat on vent. This is a serious business deal and you can easily turn a 15,000-20,000g profit a day. Assuming gold earnings will scale as they have with all expansions you will more then likely see a higher gain in numbers. I will not check this post so trying to contact me here wont reach me. Oh and a little note for the trolls... Troll all you wont because at the end of the day you still buy my auctions :D.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't see how having "partners" will make you get money faster, except if you dont have the professions you want on your toons, thing that all good money makers have :P
Edited by Kionne on 7/27/2012 2:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
sign me up saucy
Reply Quote
88 Goblin Mage
Lets talk, i am interested. Add real id rogue2605@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
This will be an uphill battle. Turdbag already has most of the horde AH on lockdown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]