Stupidity Has No Cd - recruiting for G2 H10DS

85 Human Paladin
Going to keep it short and sweet.

Level 21 guild 4/8H Progression (G2)

Positions available for g2 10man DS:

Raid time Friday and Saturday 8:30pm - 12pm ST (server time)

1x heal (shammy)
1x tank w/ DPS OS (warrior/druid)
1x ranged DPS (warlock)

Must have a 395+ ilevel and have 4/8H XP

We're looking for solid COMPETENT raid members that SHOW UP ON TIME to actually go any where.

Post here or hit me up in game.

*ganÏcus (Ï = ALT+0207)
Edited by Ganïcus on 7/25/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
You should list thee Group 2 progression and not your Group 1. Since you are not recruiting for your Group 1. Good luck as it looks like we will be competing for people looking to raid. Though we are building up a 25 man group and trying to get away from 10 man progression.

And MoP release date is Sept. 25th. So only 9 weeks before Panda fever.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
K editing.

I'm still trying to enjoy this patch, kinda sucks I started playing when DS came out. :(
Edited by Ganïcus on 7/25/2012 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
hehehe...ever thing of raiding it as 25 man? Our times are similar...and a extra group of 7-8 peeps would be awesome for our 25 man goals! If it sounds interesting, peruse our website: www.incurronoctis.org get a feel who we are and if like the idea, talk to me in game.
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue
07/26/2012 06:25 AMPosted by Banard
hehehe...ever thing of raiding it as 25 man? Our times are similar...and a extra group of 7-8 peeps would be awesome for our 25 man goals! If it sounds interesting, peruse our website: www.incurronoctis.org get a feel who we are and if like the idea, talk to me in game.

You're really going to ignore the OP's wishes to recruit for his guild, posting your guild info to sabotage him like that? You're lower than I thought.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Tyza your either a drama queen or a troll...or a bit of both.

I am a strong believer in it never hurts to ask. Either way good luck Ganicus and free bump for you!
Reply Quote
87 Undead Rogue

I am a strong believer in it never hurts to ask. Either way good luck Ganicus and free bump for you!

Just as I have a strong belief that you're either really naive or just that much of an idiot.

In this case, it doesn't take much thinking to realize you are hurting his cause by asking.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Well, you have a thread... RIGHT THERE, use it! Not exactly nice to put your guild's website on another's thread when Incurro Noctis has a thread a few spaces down from this.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hehe, I'm trying to recruit people for my raid group and you're trying to recruit me in my own recruitment thread...silly silly dwarfie. :)
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Banard is not a dwarf! ask Vasku there both gnomes!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]