[H] <Tar Valon> 10M 7/8HM LF Skilled Tanks.

90 Orc Death Knight
I actually think spine was 1-tanked at 0%. If you count using a dps specced OT.

I'm sure with the 30% nerf you could get away with having bloods tanked by a dps though. Maybe a ret with righteous fury. Or if you 1 tank, 2 heal, and have good dps you can just do the whole thing in 3 lifts, probably get away with a single tank that way.

For H Spine:
I just tanked both Amalg and Bloods this week. Our Prot Warr didnt need to do much since bloods was just dying so fast with my cleaves and DoTs (lol Ipad)... even on 3rd plate that is.

Our Prot Warr we have, used to tank/dps as a Feral (OT) in our Thursday run but he took his druid to our Friday run.

For H Warmaster:
Keep kiting WM. Keep distance from the boss as much as you can and run the !@#$ away when he does DR. Also use taunt swap and do some ping pong - WIN.
Edited by Bizzybrain on 7/23/2012 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Ellinore
At 5 stacks of Sunder Armor you'd have effectively 0 armor. Judging from how much damage he still can do at 2 stacks, I'd imagine Blackhorn would insta-gib you, but I guess there's no way to know until you try.

You need to drop stacks.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I would'nt try single tanking it as a Prot Warr tho.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
I never single tanked it as a Prot Warr so why would I know.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
If you end up getting a SKILLED and EXPERIENCED Blood DK tank, you might wanna let him single tank those 2fights.

I can only evasion tank.
Edited by Bizzycoding on 7/23/2012 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]