ZOMBIE LAND Strikes Again!

100 Human Paladin
When blood was a good pvp spec in wrath ^.~ the good ole days.
Reply Quote
I remember when Zombie Land tried to take Halaa. They tried three times and failed. The third time they had 17 level 85's versus 9 of us. Da was healing, Maverus was there on his Paladin, and I and alot of other Deus Invictus guildies were there. We wiped them.

I remember when Zombie Land tried to take over Redridge. I got a raid group together and we wiped their guild again. After we left they started attacking again.

Then they got wiped at Goldshire.

They aren't that impressive. Maverus and other guildies and other people can back up what I say here.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I just don't get it... In order for you to own stormwind, you would have to get by me, McKenna, kahnpocq, jacobkell, and many others... After you fail, do me 1 favor... Consider yourself GANKED!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Lsannta, Stormwind shall never be your's. Not as long as my friends and I still stand. Mckenna, Jacobkell, Niah, Kilithaine, Darkmight and Aoemaster. The Alliance will stand united.
Edited by Kincayd on 10/5/2012 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ok well i havent played in months but feel free to talk about my lengendary status in my absense
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
Other than the part of me that wants to hate you for being a horde blood DK, i have to say that i miss hating you... come back and attempt to disrupt life for us alliance again..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol sw is lame
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
LOL, Lsannta, i wanna see you come back and TRY to kill our auctioneers now!!!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
the scent of ZL still lingers in the hoof
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Silly orc, threats are for 90's.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
the scent of ZL still lingers in the hoof

even though I only see 1 person on in guild right now???

Lol sw is lame

Silly orc, threats are for 90's.

^ both are true ^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]