A few words on bullying

100 Tauren Druid
Friends, bullying is a serious matter and we should do what we can stop it from occurring on our realm. Just today in trade chat I was told:

"always the smartass arent you dar? ... ive never found you to be "cool" from the day you started and I never will, still a [expletive deleted] noob to me"

Now everybody knows I have a sense of humor and tend to take things tongue-in-cheek, but this one was a bit below the belt. Tonight in trade chat.... in front of the dozens of Horde players online, somebody said that I, Darmoch, was not.... cool.

I know... I know... He probably had a disability of some sort that affected his judgement. But that's not relevant. Everybody needs to know that these words hurt. Regardless of the intent, or absurdity of the comments, hurtful words should not be tolerated! So, please - help make Ravencrest a better place. Always remember:

- Do not make hurtful comments. Players have feelings. Even the ones that choose blood elves.

- Use your ignore command and in-game reporting features.

- Always hold hands with a buddy when using the facilities.

- Never feed the trolls. Except Raziya.

-- Darmoch --
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
Don't worry Darmoch...I think you're cool.

And I demand to be fed...I am hungry. D:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
How can anyone say your not cool with a hat like that??
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
That's pretty odd. Something happened on the Alliance side of the realm a few hours ago that is almost exactly what you posted. I thought it was going to be that.

Edit for the people that aren't smart enough to know it was a typo.
Edited by Theappfan on 7/21/2012 3:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
07/20/2012 01:04 AMPosted by Theappfan
I thought it was going to be able that.
Reply Quote
95 Human Warlock
Great Post! just wish people would not bully others, but thats asking too much i guess :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Touching down on this subject, tonight while in Orgrimmar. I went and said "Ohh Org, typical night." "First AFK person to trade me can have 1k gold!" Go figure it took awhile but some Blood Elf Paladin came and traded for the 1k gold.

Now what they said after giving this to them, pretty much had me stunned like a bad HoJ, enough to have me come here and post this. They said "ty should make up for spitting on me in TB (Tol Barad) awhile back."

And like a Hammer of reality, I wondered just how many others I've gone and made feel bad, or sick, or trash or any other emotion I hate to think I've gone and made people feel. Now I asked if this was one of the people who go out of there way to say crap to me, and then log before I can reply. And they said "no sir."

Story ends, and I let them know if I have ever made them feel bad, or their friends that I am sorry. As such, I then log and decide to come post on our Realm servers :O! But if you're like me. (Guilty of opening threads, and never posting or just checking.) Then I have this post for the lot of anyone.

I've gone and emoted people, and of course...the infamous "Mntindoo plants the Flag of Ownership in the corpse of ........." And well I am sorry, if you thought I was like doing it like a call out, or PWNED BAD! GET DUNKED! anything in general. So this or any other thing I've might of done, where you whisper me or anything. Sorry.

It's all I'd like to say, but alas I can't ever say I appreciate the fight, or you were really a good fight, or just plain sorry for feeling bad, cause you whisper and log. Now well I know its a real loooooooooooong shot for people from Ravencrest to come here, let alone to visit...
the forums! But if anyone does and well reads this.(hoping some do, I posted this at 61 views so anymore means someone saw.) I Mntindoo of the Horde! is just sorry, if you ever have felt like the above^ from me. -Mnt.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
A tauren...

Talking about bullying?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Howdy fellow Ravencrest players! Again, like bad Karma I happened to again.....(yep you're thinking right.) To have totally bummed and maybe embarrassed someone. Now I may have let my own emotions beat me to the punch, (Player in question did the same ol thing, whisper BUT after I said -Wait- -Please don't whisper and log- Said player puts me on ignore!)

But now that I know you're main Horde toon, I'm pretty sure I've seen you actually post on the forums! If my above doesn't warm you're heart. Well...I was gonna send mail, but I think you still have me ignored. Hell maybe my post won't even be seen by you.

But just a question guys. (Not to hijack thread Dar, sorry.) If someone told you they feel like quitting because of you, and may have said something rather mean in the moment. How would you make it up? I'm actually thinking of just transferring off the realm in hoping they would still play WoW. Since they really like the game and or Realm/friends what not. Any other please?

Ty. -Mnt.
Edited by Mntindoo on 8/9/2012 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid

But just a question guys. (Not to hijack thread Dar, sorry.) If someone told you they feel like quitting because of you, and may have said something rather mean in the moment. How would you make it up? I'm actually thinking of just transferring off the realm in hoping they would still play WoW. Since they really like the game and or Realm/friends what not. Any other please?

Ty. -Mnt.

If someone you don't know actually tells you they're thinking of quitting because of you, they're probably bs-ing you and trying to make you feel like a tool. If someone really wants to quit, they'll !@#$ and do it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Logged back in due to your amazing speed Kroovi! (had junk typed but feels like a ramble.)

So at the heart, they either will fly, or go and hate me til End Time, gets a re-vamp? "Bad pun."
I guess I just wish people would wait, and for the love of god let me talk. But anything worth I have a post above worth letting anyone who can come to Warcraft forums know, that I don't want to be an "!@#". Thanks for the reply though, hope your weekend goes great for you! -Mnt.

"Edit" had your title wrong lol.
Edited by Mntindoo on 8/9/2012 5:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
People who say crap and log before you can reply are likely only trolling, and hoping that your blood pressure goes to 180/100. And planting flags of ownership, and anything else in PvP, unless it's spammed, shouldn't make anyone emo. If it does they should avoid PvP. hahah :D

I hope you have a great weekend too. I might die if it doesn't cool off here though. D: A jungle troll irl I am not. :l
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Kroovi is right. I get worked up over pvp sometimes, then I log, chill, figure out what I did wrong so I can win next time, and move on. Anyone who can't back up and cool down after Tol Barad or a bg needs to transfer off this server, but you should stay. Threatening is just another form of bullying (or manipulation in some cases). Besides, I'd miss seeing you in Tol Barad on the rare occasion when I still queue. I tend to gun for you on sight since you often target my healer... and that healer is usually my old dad. Nevermind that the old man is in his mid-60's, he's darn hard to kill, especially with me around. =D

Maybe your angry whisperer will have more fun playing horde-side on the Illidan server or something so they'll never have to worry about getting beaten. Illidan premades... grumble grumble... now THAT feels like being bullied.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Darmoch - you'll always be cool.

@Mntindoo - I haven't done much with you in-game but I've seen you in Tol etc and you have never come across as someone who would be intentionaly mean or nasty.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey you two, figured I'd offer one more reply. Since you kind people have gone out of your way to post! Thanks Darktalyn about saying I should stay. Has secretly put a smile on my face haha.

As for catching you in TB, It's funny cause when I spot you as well, I just know things are gonna be fun. You play a Fantastic Spriest! Really have it spot on, and I believe I know the Healer I've seen you with. Knowing he's mid 60's shows me that man, family seems to all be very good haha!

And to you Miss Royel, Thank you! Seems eyes are different on the other side, but hey. If someone doesn't get that impression than I'm happy ;) You guys keep up the great fight, and here's hoping to you both having a great weekend as-well! Take care-Mnt.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
...Talking about bullying? Yet consistently swoops into SW and invades the Tram to instigate aggressive confrontation?

Nah, jk. <3 you Darmoch. Keep doing what you do best. :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
That's pretty odd. Something happened on the Alliance side of the realm a few hours ago that is almost exactly what you posted. I thought it was going to be that.

Edit for the people that aren't smart enough to know it was a typo.

madmadmamd
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
madmadmamd

That's incorrect grammar and spelling. Let me fix that for you.

Are you mad? How mad are you? Who are you mad at? Why are you mad?
Reply Quote
19 Human Warrior
That's nice and all.

But still....gimme yer lunch money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]