Snitch Players

85 Orc Death Knight
Anyone still around besides Kera? Out of curiosity. Miss the old days haha.
Reply Quote
Pretty sure I saw Soj post just the other day on some recruitment topic :3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/20/2012 04:33 AMPosted by Squeak
Pretty sure I saw Soj post just the other day on some recruitment topic :3

Ah god memories of Soj good times, ninjaing loot and gdisbanding his greatest accomplishment lmao then we still managed to get C'thun Oceanic first I think can't remember it was so long ago xD.
Reply Quote
Was that ninja'ing a binding off someone called evan? Remember the post but it was sooo long ago
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/20/2012 04:43 AMPosted by Squeak
Was that ninja'ing a binding off someone called evan? Remember the post but it was sooo long ago

Might've been I don't even remember man haha. I do remember the name Evan though pretty sure Soj basically gdisbanded to get rid of the bads, Evan was one pretty sure and to troll by ninjaing everything lol.

I'm actually pretty surprised to see Gigantor is still going strong on Barth, does Broken still play?
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
NEEEEEERRRRDDSS
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
tuts mah barreh
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Soj is still camper vanning around Australia he should be back in a few months x)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I was never in Snitch.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/21/2012 05:12 AMPosted by Kera
I was never in Snitch.

Ah fair enough can't remember ay but your name was the only one I recognized still trolling the forums and whatnot lol.

Anyone know if Ivo, Tumbleweed, Distant, Hotspot or any of those players still play?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I just felt like being Pedantic about it.

I was in one of the many original Snitch reforms known as Reborn in Vanilla.

I've heard people mention Hotspot still plays somewhere, the others I'm unsure about.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/thundown.jpg/

Oceanic first fun times xD.

I don't remember you being in Reborn but I do remember Torpy being in Reborn now he's in Gigantor lol...

Yea Hotspot was a damn good rogue in BC did arenas and stuff with him on Blackrock when Ivo, Tumble and a few other Snitch fellas xfered there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
heh Kiasha, use to use my rogue to farm pots and raid for me cause I didn't login.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2012 01:58 AMPosted by Kera
heh Kiasha, use to use my rogue to farm pots and raid for me cause I didn't login.

I think I just went on it to gank people ay love rogues still mines 404 ilvl atm xD.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
The amount of MC/BWL runs that started then I'd just alt f4 and you play my rogue for me.

Then spend hours in Tears Hand or w.e it was called farming mana pots on it for priest
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
The amount of MC/BWL runs that started then I'd just alt f4 and you play my rogue for me.

Then spend hours in Tears Hand or w.e it was called farming mana pots on it for priest

You remember more then me man haha. Was that in Reborn or another guild? Only remember playing on a few peoples chars on Blackrock like Xyz and Goonbags (apparently he committed suicide) and Haaxors Sham xD.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
That was just after I joined Reborn.
Reply Quote
I remember one Alliance player who opened so many tickets about every trivial little indiscretion that he virtually had Blizzard on speed-dial. it was like some uptight School Principal on a power-trip was camped in the trade chat handing out detentions 24/7.

I don't miss those days at all.

Bliz's TOU forbid me from naming the guilty party but the old regulars will know who I'm talking about.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/22/2012 04:45 AMPosted by Kera
That was just after I joined Reborn.

Hmm if I remember right I even asked you to alt f4 or whatever and I would just say to Soj oh Kera's got bad internet right now I'll jump on his rogue xD.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
i played a rogue called qft a long time ago in snitch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]