100 Undead Mage
RIP
Reply Quote
60 Tauren Warrior
07/20/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Asanad
RIP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Is kinda a shame. Assuming you have high rank officers who helped make that guild what it is ... maybe you should consider giving or selling to one of them. Lets face it, anyone who has a reputable LvL 25 guild did not get there by them selves. After what my friends / charter members have put in to Twisted, id feel like I was stabbing them in the back if I sold it to an outside party.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
07/20/2012 05:09 PMPosted by Tiffanytwist
Is kinda a shame. Assuming you have high rank officers who helped make that guild what it is ... maybe you should consider giving or selling to one of them. Lets face it, anyone who has a reputable LvL 25 guild did not get there by them selves. After what my friends / charter members have put in to Twisted, id feel like I was stabbing them in the back if I sold it to an outside party.

Well, just so you know and such, most of the officers all left the guild which led it to it's downfall. Jab had some sort of nervous breakdown and took off a few months back after almost tearing the guild apart, and Krouton took over. Krouton recently selfishly accepted a proposition from Accession, and took a good chunk of the guild with him, and left exordium to me, but the members we lost made the raid unrecoverable. I have split the gold and inventory from the guild bank with the members who stuck around and still wanted to try and keep raiding, and will be splitting the proceeds from the sale with them as well.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the stars refuse to shine
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide

Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
Out of the doubt that fills your mind
You finally find
You and I collide
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
That is unfortunate, but it seems to happen a lot, especially in the uber serious progression guilds :(

We have been through a storm or 2 over the last year, but nothing as damaging as that. Right now my main struggle is with the amount of people who have called it quits till MoP or have run into real life matters that put wow on low priority, followed by the loss of a few who are impatient to that situation. I am sure most of us have felt the sting from that over the last few months.

None of it is a big deal, even if it did get out of hand, one can always rebuild off the loyal members who remain when the expansion pops.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
I think we are all having end of the xpac blues.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
ALL YOUR KROUTONS ARE BELONG TO ME >:3
Reply Quote
Eredar died when your Eredar Legends transferred.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Whats happening *Wakes up cats-release slumber*
Whad I miss?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Jab was a !@#$%^ anyways so who cares. E4E was created when he took a temper tantrum over not getting into a raid with FP back in bwl when he was over 45 min late for a raid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Give me the guild. A select few people carried this guild and they should have a place to keep their toons.
Reply Quote
82 Troll Mage
Can I come?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hai dangles <3
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
07/20/2012 01:03 PMPosted by Bracktanus
Nevermind.

Deleted? Exo disappeared from WoWProgress :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Server xfered, name changed or both possibly
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
07/21/2012 06:33 PMPosted by Mcjoo
Eredar died when your Eredar Legends transferred.

Agreed.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/eredar/Exordium

It's still on Eredar, instead of selling it, Probe gave it to one of his friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]