Portgasm

Why did you feel the need to pick a fight with me? I am posting on the toon you were making fun of, so whoever else wants to bash me, go ahead, but I am just curious as to why I was the subject of your "wrath" while I was doing some TB dailies.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
Some people have a low self esteem don't get caught up on what people say to you over the internet and just remember he is the one having problems not you so just live on and tell them to !@#$ off you are healthy mentally they are not C:

Ps. Use the ignore button if you have to its there for you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
guy is from insomnia, not quite sure why he's making fun of anybody
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
I don't think he likes you.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Because hes obviously an !@#$%^-..

I dont dislike you :(

I love you... I love all fellow dwarfs.

I wanna make sweet love to your dwarf body.
Reply Quote
He is the alt of Insomnia's GM. He is just a cocky little punk that feels the need to start stuff constantly. How miserable can one be? He's 23, married lives at home still, no job, and WoW is his life. One word, Pathetic
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
07/25/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Upperkut
Why did you feel the need to pick a fight with me? I am posting on the toon you were making fun of, so whoever else wants to bash me, go ahead, but I am just curious as to why I was the subject of your "wrath" while I was doing some TB dailies.

Hey do not worry some people need no excuse at all to make fun of some one or pick a fight with them. best thing you can do is put the trolls on ignore and just go about your buisness.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I didn't even know insomia was still around.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
07/29/2012 04:04 PMPosted by Niccole
He is the alt of Insomnia's GM. He is just a cocky little punk that feels the need to start stuff constantly. How miserable can one be? He's 23, married lives at home still, no job, and WoW is his life. One word, Pathetic

You seem to know this guy alittle too much.. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]