Monday 7/30 H ICC. All Achievements.

88 Undead Priest
Like the title says. Going to be putting a raid together to get all the achievements for the meta.

Just taking a guess but we will probably only really need dps and maybe one or two healers. Just send me in-game mail if you're interested for a calender invite.

Only thing on reserve are shards. Mount + Loot are free roll for xmog/vanity.

Only requirements are to be 85 and have mumble. Please have mumble already set up before the raid. Really rather not listen to you breathing the entire raid.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Dibs on prot tokens.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Hey, Id like to go. I can either heal or dps. Ill shoot you an in game message in a bit
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So, basically you're fighting seruketo's ongoing run.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yes. When we started farming ICC for shards our number one goal was to fight with Seruketo's (Who the F is that?!?) run.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
He's the DK that could have solo tanked FD's madness kill for realm first but they 2 tanked it just because.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I do run this Mondays 7:00 server. Not that I care or anything, however it may be tuff for one of us to fill =p
Edited by Seruketo on 7/27/2012 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
!! How many people usually go?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump. I think we need 8 more for a full group. rather not trade chat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Doing this run tonight, 7/31 at 8 and another run monday, 8/6.

We did every every boss last night on heroic. Half of the people in the group were pugs. The only achievements we missed were Portal Jockey and All You Can Eat.

Please send in-game mail to Venti for a cal invite for the run you want to attend. Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
So did you do "Been Waiting A Long Time For This"?

Seems like most of these ICC runs either do LK on Heroic, giving you different cheevos, or they go for "Been Waiting A Long Time For This" with LK on normal.

Just curious, as I am only down to 3 cheevos to complete the meta.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
We did Been waiting on heroic to get people light of dawn at the same time.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We also did all you can eat.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bump for tonight.

We got every achievement last week except full house. pugtanks : /
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
last tuesday*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
got all achievements sides neck deep. 15 people got mounts. bump for tomorrow, 8/7 @ 8pm!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
If you have room, I would love to go to the raid tomorrow on 8/7. I have all the cheevos minus "Been Waiting A Long Time For This".

I know all the fights in there, and hopefully can get a spot if there is room (and yes I have mumble) :)
Edited by Omgrye on 8/6/2012 9:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I would also like to join the next achievement H ICC run. Please post the next time you plan to do it. I would greatly appreciate it. I can bring dps or heals.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We are doing another one tonight at 8. See you both then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]