<Door Strat> Selling H:Dragon Soul clears!

90 Undead Warlock
Hello people of Detheroc,

With MoP on the horizon, <Door Strat> is opening the door to full Dragon Soul clears, with all loot included! Ever wanted to be decked out in a bunch of 410/416 and show off to your friends? Ever wanted to ride on a giant pink horned dragon and be admired by the chicks?

Picture of mount: http://i.imgur.com/iA2Wy.jpg

Well for the low price of 150k we can make it a possibility for you. We've had an excellent track record on Mal'ganis for filling in orders in the past for many things this expansion as well as other expansions. We really look forward to your business.

Note: Selling Firelands is a possibility, but unless it's mostly cleared to Rag it may or may not be something we would be interested in as it's not very time efficient to do FL and DS on our current farm schedule.

Clears will take place on either Sunday or Monday or even Tuesday, 7pm server time. You pay up front and if we are for some reason unable to fulfill the order in any way you get your gold back. If interested, please send either myself or Riou an in-game mail so we can schedule a run.

Just a note for future potential buyers:

We're currently full on orders between the weeks of the 31st of July - 21st of August, meaning there's a potential 5.0 will be released by the end of august and i'd recommend looking elsewhere, but we'd be happy to pencil you in just in case there's a few extra weeks between.
Edited by Alythess on 7/26/2012 11:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You know, posting on alts is a big pet peeve of mine, ask anyone in my guild and they'll tell you.

There's a google chrome/firefox addon called "cogshanks" that shows me every character you have posted on. It's incredibly irritating to setup a service to help people out (as well as help our guild bank out) and have someone post on an alt because their too afraid to show their main and speak their mind. The same could be said about people posting on alts in our recruitment thread.

Here's a screenshot of what I see, this addon has been tested by myself and others in and out of my guild - it works.

http://i.imgur.com/2mQ8z.jpg

You can stop the act whenever you want to. By the way, i'd really love to see some of these great pugs you go to that are 8/8 heroic and just do heroic deathwing whenever, i've been on Mal'ganis, Illidan, and KJ, nothing of the sort happens often. In fact there's only a few groups that I know of that go in and kill end game content, and they usually just form a guild - which isn't puging at all.
Edited by Alythess on 7/25/2012 8:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
because everyone has accounts laying around? sorry not everyone has more than one copy of wow for whatever reason. secondly your addon is wrong and just because a feature on the forum is there doesn't mean its working 100% and has issues.

^ Seems like you do in this case, which this whole thing is just sad that you actually do have an extra account just for this...

Next time, try and make sure they're at least the same gender.

http://i.imgur.com/AutSa.jpg
Edited by Alythess on 7/26/2012 12:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Edit: Apparently decided to give up after I went through the trouble of posting...
Edited by Kínetíc on 7/26/2012 12:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
because everyone has accounts laying around? sorry not everyone has more than one copy of wow for whatever reason. secondly your addon is wrong and just because a feature on the forum is there doesn't mean its working 100% and has issues.

Someone order this guy a souffle, cuz this dude got Eiffel Towered.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
That is one of the neatest addons
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I give free dragon rides complimentary with any purchase from our guild.

That being said, let's stop the loud noises, we didn't come here to fight with or take advantage of anyone, this is something that is done on every server. In fact, our prices are quite cheap compared to ones you could get from other, bigger servers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I lol'd a bit reading this thread. Good luck finding peeps!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just a note for future potential buyers:

We're currently full on orders between the weeks of the 31st of July - 21st of August, meaning there's a potential 5.0 will be released by the end of august and i'd recommend looking elsewhere, but we'd be happy to pencil you in just in case there's a few extra weeks between.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Door Strat is a very reasonable, courteous and professional guild. I highly recommend buying from them if anyone is still interested in purchasing a mount or title.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Grats on filling out your orders!

If you are still looking for more gold to solidify your guild bank holdings before Mists I would suggest selling H Rag Mount / Titles as well. I know there are a few people on server with gold to spare that have been looking for a group of competent people to run with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]